My wife and I stayed at the Four Points for two nights. Pleasant checkin. We arrived early but didn't have any problem checking in. The room was very nice with a king size bed and free wi fi. Nice large TV with free bottled water in the room. We tried the hotel restaurant one morning for breakfast. The fare and price was typical for an upscale hotel. I tried the buffet and although tasty, the food was warm but not hot. Service was good. We also tried the hotel bar one evening. The service was good, since we were the only ones there. The last night I called the desk for a wake up call but didn't get it. When we got to the the front desk we found the clerk had been watching TV and probably the reason why we didn't get the wake up call. Overall, our stay was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Arte Hotel Brentwood