“Excellent Hotel - Amazing Service”

Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood
Ranked #5 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
“Excellent Hotel - Amazing Service”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We came to Nashvle for a two night stay to attend a funeral. We chose this hotel because it was a Starwood Preferred and we were not disappointed. Andrew at
The front desk was friendly and fun and the entire staff went beyond the call of duty to make sure we had everything we needed. The room was immaculate and large and very comfortable. We will stay here again when back in town.

• Stayed April 2012
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments and we appreciate your business.

We are blessed to have Andrew and may of our staff and look forward to you next visit.

Take care and thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
tennessee
Reviewed April 10, 2012

All was good here! This is either a new hotel or very recently updated. Only stayed one night
Pros:
Stylish decor
Great bed and pillows
The king suite is huge- two bathrooms, two flat screens, etc.
Quiet
Free fruit and coffee in lobby
Cons:
None

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you very much or your comments. We appreciate your business and am extremely pleased that we exceeded your expectations.

look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

If you should need anything, please reach out to me personally.

Marysville, Ohio
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We were coming home from Florida and this hotel was half way. Good reviews from TripAdvisor, but didnt know if the hotel was pet friendly. I called and asked if the hotel was pet friendly and was told yes we are. Then I asked about the location of the hotel and was put on hold. I went ahead and hung up and set up resevations with Oribitz .When I arrived at the hotel I was told that they wasn't pet friendly and she wanted to know if I had crates for them." two little chihuahuas, "that are like family members."No I dont have crates for them. She went ahead and checked us in anyways, which I thought was nice .She told me to make sure that when we go to check out to let them know so they can check the room before we leave. I just wanted to take my wife to a really nice hotel and I ended up feeling like a third class citizen.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Rod S
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, April 9, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback and thank you for your business. I apologize for any confusion regading whether or not we are pet friendly. We certainly are and have had many guests stay at our property with a pet. I was able to follow up and it sounded like it could have been explained better. All we simply ask is that we have a short chat regarding the size of pet and whether they will be left in the room or not. We only ask this to communicate with our staff members so they are not alarmed. Any question(s) asked are only a result of helping us prepare our staff to ensure the stay is flawless.
During your next visit, please contact me directly, and I will have a special treat waiting for your companions.

Take care and thanks again.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Arrived VERY late with no reservation, (another hotel had given our reservation away!) and with all hotels totally booked. Sean O'Neill, front office manager and his assistant Armani were WONDERFUL, finding us a "non-working" room which they personally set up for us, explaining the problem in the room. (Not a big problem, but shows you how the hotel wants everything to be perfect before renting a room). We had thought we might have to sleep in the car! The room was terrific, the hotel is VERY nice, clean, lots of thoughtful and elegant touches. And I can't say enough about the very professional, calm, helpful staff. I also saw Sean back at the desk early in the am when I left, looking as calm and professional as the night before.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, April 6, 2012
Thank you very much for your feedback. Sean, like many of our associates are service driven and am blessed to have them. I am pleased, but not surprised with how Sean handled the situation.

These positive comments go a long way with help motivating our staff.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 18 nights for a business trip. Along with my colleagues, we picked this hotel to stay at due to the close vicinity to work and the fact that Sheraton was offering triple reward points at the time. I checked in and was greeted by a Shawn, working the front desk. Seemed nice enough. I went to my room and as always I will check to make sure I have everything I need. I went into the bathroom and found URINE on the toilet seat! Of course, I'm thinking if they didn't clean the toilet what else did they not clean. I immediately go to the front desk to complain, thinking they will give me the world after what I found. Shawn, did not even apologize, simply said "Oh thats embarrassing, do you want me to send the maid service up to clean it?" Are you serious? At the time, I said "Yeah sure", went to dinner and after thinking about it, came back and said, "No I want a suite and more points for compensation." I mean really, they should doing whatever it takes to keep me from checking out. At the time, they said they did not have any suites available but they would give me corner room that was bigger and an additional 2000 points. This made me happy. After the first week, I started noticing the maid service was lacking. I would return to my room after a long day at work, and my room was not cleaned. I ended up having to ask to have my room cleaned which is unacceptable. Everytime this happened I would go to the front desk, never received any apologies, just responses of "Sure, that is understandable that you want your room cleaned." Again, are you kidding me?? When I went to check out, I noticed they changed my rate from a government rate to a standard rate. They credited my bill, but it still was not correct. All in all, I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. In the past, I've had good experiences with Sheraton Hotels, and will stay at a Sheraton again, hence the reason I was so dissapointed with the quality and service at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank kyeventer7
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
Hello and thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. All feedback is valuable as our standards and expectations of service are very high.

I can empathize on how you may have felt and want to apologize for you experience as it certainly is not what we feel is acceptable. It certainly is an odd situation. I can assure you that follow up will take place.

My priority is to resolve this to your satisfaction so please contact me at your convenience.

Greenwood, Indiana
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Traveling from FL to IN and stayed at this hotel for one night. The location of the hotel was awesome and is conveniently located to restaurants/shopping. The room was very clean and smelled nice. I was really impressed with the shampoo and conditioner dispensers in the shower:) Bathroom was spotless. There is no indoor swimming pool, however, there is an indoor whirlpool. Hotel staff was pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would absolutely stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for your positive comments.

We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Stayed over sold out busy weekend. Early check-in not available b/c room not ready so Sean offered to call cell when room was ready. Arrived after dinner to see long line of people also trying to check in. Sean was prompt, welcoming and exuded a calming manner which was lovely as our family was tired and ready to sleep. We had a Two Double Suite with sofabed and loved that the kids could have their own bed -- and bathroom! The hotel seemed fresh and clean and we would definately stay here again while in Nashville.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Brent S, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thank you for such positve comments regarding our front desk staff. They like many of our other associates are very service driven and will use your comments as motivation.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!