I fly to Nashville for business. The hotel you stay in has a direct impact on your attitude and effectiveness while you are here.
The staff at Four Points Sheraton have raised the bar on client based service. Since the hotel is only a few weeks old at this time, the rooms, carpet, amenities, etc are all state of the art and are obviously brand new. That wasn't what impressed me, I expected that.
It was the personal committment to an excellent stay... like the shuttle driver who offered to take one of my employees shopping for thngs she forgot to pack. Then the next night the shuttle took a group of us to explore the honky-tonks and downtown atmosphere. He gave us his phone number and said to call when we were ready to come back.
Or the bar/restaurant worker that was scheduled to close at 10pm yet got permission from her manager to stay open to accomodate a group of 4 that arrived late.
And everyone smiles at you, and is genuinely happy to make your stay memorable.
You can stay where you want, but for me in Nashville, its the Four Points!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood, just 9 miles south of downtown, is by the Grand Ole Opry, LP Field, and corporate offices. Our hotel has 3,500sq ft of meeting/event space and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood and Travelocity so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Nashville-Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Nashville
- Four Points By Sheraton Nashville Hotel Brentwood
- Arte Hotel Brentwood