“Home away from home” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

When I knew I was going to a concert in Nashville, I had no doubt I would be returning to this nice hotel. I love that it is more like an apartment than your typical hotel room. After driving from Indianapolis, when I got to my spotless room, it felt like home away from home. The front desk staff are incredibly helpful and polite, which always makes a difference to me. Check in and check out was a breeze, even though I did not arrive until 6pm.This hotel is within walking distance to Target and many shops, as well as Waffle House. It is also very close to access I-65 and only about 10 miles from Nashville. It is amazing how quiet the rooms are, the only noise I heard was people walking on the floor above me, like you would expect at an apartment. I have stayed at other hotels in the past and if this would have been the only noise I heard, it would have been a blessing. Whenever I return to Nashville, this will be the hotel I stay at, no question about it. They have even added additional nice touches since my last visit, such as packets of makeup remover (I did not need these, but still thought it was a nice touch), as well as small containers of lotion and Pantene shampoo. The King Suite I stayed in also had a whirlpool in the tub/shower. I really cannot say enough good words about this hotel, except that you should check it out.

Room Tip: No elevators, so if you are older and out of shape like me, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Ken R
tammydevo, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Brentwood, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Thank you for this great review of Best Western Brentwood. We're so pleased that you consider us your "home away from home" while visiting the Nashville area. We strive to provide the best in accommodations and service, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

This inn is conveniently located next to a fairly large strip mall with a target, bakery, and restaurants. The outside of the inn is quaint and unique, however the rooms are kind of old. The floors were paper thin. Staying on the first floor, we were awoken by the guests walking around upstairs. However, most of the staff were quite friendly, especially the ladies helping out with the breakfast service. The breakfast was also delicious and there was a large selection of food to choose from!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank heads l
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We're so glad that you enjoyed the location and guest service. We are also taking note of the concerns you expressed and using that information to constantly improve our guest experience. We hope to see you again during your future travels to the Nashville area!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

After checking rates of many nearby hotels on a very booked night, we reserved a king room. With the AAA rate of $104 per night, it was the best rate of the nearby hotels we called. Sarah, the night front desk staff person, was absolutely delightful, helpful, and friendly. Compliments to her! The 2nd floor room was great - clean, bed was very comfortable, good tv, great shower, microwave and frig in the room, quiet. Hot and cold breakfast was good. Great place - will definitely stay there again! As picky raters, we only had one minor criticism: the Kleenex was like cardboard.

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gwen C
tammydevo, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Brentwood, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Thanks for this great review of Bestwestern Brentwood. We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, and that you were happy with our guest services. We strive to offer the best value in accomodations and amenities, and we hope to see you again soon on any future travels to the Nashville area.
Seymour, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014

Nice, clean and very large rooms. Quiet corner for such a busy area. Can walk to many resturants and shopping. Upgrade to a suite if available. You'll be not be disapointed. Nice staff also. I'll be back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for this complimentary review of the hotel. We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback regarding your stay with us. We're so glad that it was enjoyable, and we hope that on your future travels to the Nashville area you'll consider this your home away from home."
Durham
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

To say I was wowed by this hotel would be inaccurate, but it would also be inaccurate to say I was at all disappointed in my stay. It was comfortable, and it was fine.

The room was pretty large and featured a king-size bed, fridge, coffee-maker, and microwave. It was pleasant, thought a couple of things could have been improved upon. The marble threshold into the bathroom was broken, and I stumbled slightly over it before taking note of its condition. The bulb in the lamp on the side of the bed with the alarm clock appeared to be blown out. Otherwise everything worked fine. Better seating would have been nice if I had spent any time in the room, but I was mostly there for sleeping and showering.

The free breakfast was better than some but certainly not as good as some others. Blindly grabbing my first cup of coffee, what I thought was half & half was actually a French Vanilla creamer type product that rendered that cup yucky in my personal opinion, but I later found milk in the "kitchen."

Choices may rotate, but for my visit, sausage gravy and pre-made biscuits served as the hot entree. For the low-carbers and protein-eaters, a few odd-looking hard-cooked eggs were in the kitchen's glass-doored refrigerator.

The location is convenient to the interstate, though if you're coming from the north around rush hour, you'll find it's easier to leave the hotel than to arrive.

If you get a good price online, this is a solid place to stay. It's not quite a Courtyard, but it's not a bad place to stay.

Room Tip: As others have said, there are no elevators. Be advised.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank EdRockster
Thank you for the feedback you've provided regarding your recent stay with us. We've made a note of the maintenance issues you encountered and will work to improve our guest experience. We hope you'll stay with us again and give us the chance to exceed your expectations.
Bardstown KY, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

For a mid-priced hotel, this one is excellent. Staff, arrangements, cleanliness, access to I65, all are pluses. Breakfast is the standard one. Cleanliness is a top priority and we were told ahead of time that we would have no complaints, and we didn't. Great sleep! Easy to get to historical sites, a good find. Only issue: a bit of a challenge to locate at first. Once found, no problem.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate the time you took to write this great review of the hotel. We're so happy that you enjoyed your room, the staff, and the location. At Bestwestern Brentwood, we strive to be your "home away from home" and look forward to seeing you during your future stays in the Nashville area.
Abilene, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

Brentwood Best Western in Tennessee is truly a hidden secret. It may not be as prominent as some of the hotels around it, but it is one of the best.

Located at the intersection of Old Hickory Blvd, and I-65 it is centrally located for many Nashville attractions.

The hotel staff are very helpful and personable. The hotel is super quiet and super clean. The free breakfast is wonderful. You will not be disappointed if you choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Since we are older, the staff found a ground floor room for us.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate that you took the time to write this complimentary review of the hotel. At Bestwestern Brentwood, we work hard to provide the best value in accomodations and service. We hope that you'll consider this your "home away from home" when visiting the Nashville area and look forward to seeing you soon!.