Best Western Brentwood
Courtyard
$126
$269
$140
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$139
$117
CandlewoodSuites
All reviewsno elevatorseparate buildingmain buildingtarget storewaffle housefirst floorcomfortable roomwithin walking distancenashville arealiving roomstay there againstaff was very friendlystrip malla great place to staybooked this hotelconvenient locationgreat room
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We are a middle aged couple - traveled to Nashville In June for a long weekend. The staff were extremely helpful and courteous. Room was good size, comfortable, and very clean. Microwave and small fridge in the room. The cost is much less than the hotels in downtown Nashville. We spent a night here, and then a couple nights near downtown Nashville. This is a great location for visiting the Franklin, TN area and historic sites, and 2 nearby shopping areas. Be sure to use the hotel's travel directions, as the hotel itself is a bit hard to find. We would definitely return, or recommend to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler062010
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

We appreciate your time in writing this complimentary review of Best Western Brentwood. Providing a great value in accomodations and service is always our goal, and we're so glad that we could meet and exceed your expectations. Brentwood is a great location for guests visiting the Nashville or Franklin area with just a short drive either direction. We look forward to you staying with us again soon!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

We stayed here on a family trip to nashville. From the first greeting at the front desk until we checked out, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and had plenty of space. The complimentary breakfast included waffles, cereal, muffins and biscuits. Everything was fixed fresh. There were plenty of restaurants and shopping near by. My family will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Caitiegrace
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Best Western Brentwood. We strive to offer the best in guest service and accomodations. From the complimentary breakfast to the spacious rooms and friendly service, we're happy we could exceed your expectations on your family getaway. We hope to see you again soon on your future visits to the Nashville area.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The rooms are large and clean. I've stayed here many times on business travel to the area and I've never been disappointed. The staff is very helpful and friendly. There are many places to get food and stores within walking distance. I continue to return to this hotel when traveling to the Brentwood area.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Scott H

Thank you for taking the time to write a response to your stay. We're so glad that Best Western Brentwood is like a home away from home for you. When staying in Brentwood, TN, our location offers easy access to shopping and restaurants as well as a host of other amenities. We're so glad that your stay exceeded your expectations, and we look forward to seeing you during your future stays in the Nashville area.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We came in for a weekend trip to Nashville. This hotel suprised me thinking we were staying at a national brand hotel. It was more like a bed and breakfast with a homely apartment feel. I really liked the exterior of the hotel it was beautiful. The room was comfortable and easy to access even though they didn't have an elevator. Great bed also very comfortable. It was a great stay I will go back again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dustin J

We appreciate the time you took to write this positive review in response to your stay. We too feel that Best Western Brentwood would has great character and a home away from home feel. We pride ourselves on offering the best value in guest service and accomodations, and we're so glad we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to seeing you on your future stays in Nashville.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We (me and my brother-in-law and sister) stayed here because we were going to see Dwight Yoakam at the Ryman on April 13th, and we did not want to pay to stay in downtown Nashville. It was a very short drive to downtown Nashville, and was worth the money we saved by staying outside of downtown. Even though I had requested 2 meet and greets for the show, I got none! (it was worth a shot..ha ha) The lady that checked me in even joked about not being able to get the passes I wanted. Very friendly at check-in, fast and efficient. My sister and brother-in-law were pleasantly surprised when they found they had a whirlpool in their room. I was very happy with my room as well, it really is like a small apartment and was very quiet. As mentioned by other reviewers, the showers were outstanding with great water pressure. I cannot comment on the breakfast as we were eager to start the journey back home and decided to just grab something on the road (not off of the road..to be clear). At checkout, we experienced the same friendly service and were asked was everything satisfactory. My sister is very picky about hotels, and she was very happy that I had booked us this one. Next time I travel to Nashville, I plan on staying here again. There is also very easy access to the interstate and stores and restaurants all around this area, I would highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Unless you like the exercise of the stairs, I would ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your time in writing this complimentary review of our hotel. Its always our goal to provide the best value in guest service and accomodations, and we are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope you choose to stay with us again during any future trips to Nashville!