“Very nice..more like staying in an apartment”

Best Western Brentwood
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Very nice..more like staying in an apartment”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We (me and my brother-in-law and sister) stayed here because we were going to see Dwight Yoakam at the Ryman on April 13th, and we did not want to pay to stay in downtown Nashville. It was a very short drive to downtown Nashville, and was worth the money we saved by staying outside of downtown. Even though I had requested 2 meet and greets for the show, I got none! (it was worth a shot..ha ha) The lady that checked me in even joked about not being able to get the passes I wanted. Very friendly at check-in, fast and efficient. My sister and brother-in-law were pleasantly surprised when they found they had a whirlpool in their room. I was very happy with my room as well, it really is like a small apartment and was very quiet. As mentioned by other reviewers, the showers were outstanding with great water pressure. I cannot comment on the breakfast as we were eager to start the journey back home and decided to just grab something on the road (not off of the road..to be clear). At checkout, we experienced the same friendly service and were asked was everything satisfactory. My sister is very picky about hotels, and she was very happy that I had booked us this one. Next time I travel to Nashville, I plan on staying here again. There is also very easy access to the interstate and stores and restaurants all around this area, I would highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Unless you like the exercise of the stairs, I would ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We appreciate your time in writing this complimentary review of our hotel. Its always our goal to provide the best value in guest service and accomodations, and we are so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. We hope you choose to stay with us again during any future trips to Nashville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Thank you for fixing the bottom sheet on our bed. It was coming up the first night, but you fixed it and it didn't come up again.

I also thank you for fixing the pancake maker when it went bad. You did it twice on two days. And the first time you had to get help to do it.

For getting plates and silverware when we needed it.

All in all, it was exemplary service.

Jory and Margaret Johnson

Room Tip: Thought the rooms were good, but the breakfast . . . except for the pancake maker . . . was average...
1 Thank Jory J
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a complimentary review of our guest service. At Best Western Brentwood, we believe a caring attitude and attentive service are one of our best assests, and we're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I've made a note about your concern with breakfast and will use to feedback to continue to improve our guest experience. We hope to see you again soon!
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed in a first floor room. It was clean and I liked the remote that was chosen-- so it was easy to keep sanitary. Unfortunately, the room was quite noisy. I could hear the next room talking on their phone, I mean the entire conversation. There was a weird gurgling noise coming from the small refrigerator in the room, which made me think there was an insect or a frog hanging out under it. The child in the room above me was allowed to run back and forth endlessly, then after putting on shoes, stomped up and down in the room. There was an army of small ants swarming the bathroom sink.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at Best Western Brentwood. I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations and have made a note of each of your concerns. We are constantly working to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak with me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly. Thanks.
CROMWELL
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Before going to Nashville, I reviewed some hotels here on trip advisor and this hotel got really good reviews. Well, upon arriving, we had a clogged sink (that still remains clogged 3 days later), air in the living room but not in the bedroom, and enough hot water for 1 shower. 2 of the three got fixed the next day. A couple of other things irritated us - you had to go outside and walk all the way to the lobby for vending and you could open only the living room windows (a rarity in hotels now a days) but not the bedroom (no air circulation). The bedroom drapes wouldn't close so all the lights shone in at night. Not a bad place to stay tho - very clean amd roomy.

Room Tip: ask for rooms away from the main interstate
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank folkie43
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback about your stay. I am sorry that the room did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide a great value in accomodations and service, and we will take each of the issues you've listed into consideration as we are constantly seeking to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask to speak to me directly.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night in a room with a king bed. Hotel has a nice appearance with a quaint brick exterior and cute brass lamps. The breakfast had a good variety and the breakfast room appeared clean. Our room was also clean.
My only complaint is in regards to the bed - it was as hard as the brick outside! It was very uncomfortable to sleep in and unfortunately it tainted the whole experience for me.

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We will take into consideration the concerns with the bed that you detailed in this review. We stive to create the best possible guest experience. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the rest of the property, and I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.
Tiffin
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My spouse and I stopped here late night/early morning after driving too long. The night clerk was rude and indifferent. The directions to the room were confusing and there are no elevators and very narrow steps leading to the rooms. The interior hallways were dirty and not very well lit. If it was not so late we would have gone elsewhere. The topper was when we checked into our room on the 1st floor, we found the window unsecured and I had to struggle to get it to lock. It would be wise to use caution when staying at this facility.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank IthacaMan
We at Best Western Brentwood are so sorry that this was your experience with our hotel. Our goal is to always provide a clean, spacious room and attentive guest service. We've made note of each of your concerns and will use this information to continue to achieve our highest standards of guest service and quality. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, you can call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel was located next to a shopping center and numerous restaurants. Location was excellent--easy on and off interstate and convenient to any Nashville location. The rooms were comfortable, bathroom very roomy, and everything was in excellent condition. The management was extremely nice, even coming to the room to assist with internet connection for my laptop. Also, the first night I arrived late and parking was full (big event in Nashville the next day and many people were at the hotel). The manager allowed me to park in the drive next to the entrance and was very nice helping me find a spot. The rooms were also well sound-proofed. When the door was closed, no noise from hallways or adjoining rooms or even the interstate close by could be heard. The breakfast had fresh bagels, good quality fruit, great coffee and great homemade waffles. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this Best Western was.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor of main building and it was great. No problems of any kind. Easy access f...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, General Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the property! We strive to offer a great value in service and accomodations. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and that the room exceeded your expectations. We hope you'll choose to stay with us in the future.