Best Western Brentwood
Courtyard
$126
$140
Hotwire.com
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$139
$117
CandlewoodSuites
$269
Travelocity
All reviewsno elevatorseparate buildingmain buildingtarget storewaffle housefirst floorcomfortable roomwithin walking distancenashville arealiving roomstay there againstaff was very friendlystrip malla great place to staybooked this hotelconvenient locationgreat room
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Stayed in a first floor room. It was clean and I liked the remote that was chosen-- so it was easy to keep sanitary. Unfortunately, the room was quite noisy. I could hear the next room talking on their phone, I mean the entire conversation. There was a weird gurgling noise coming from the small refrigerator in the room, which made me think there was an insect or a frog hanging out under it. The child in the room above me was allowed to run back and forth endlessly, then after putting on shoes, stomped up and down in the room. There was an army of small ants swarming the bathroom sink.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

We appreciate your feedback about your recent stay at Best Western Brentwood. I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide excellent service and accommodations and have made a note of each of your concerns. We are constantly working to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak with me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly. Thanks.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Before going to Nashville, I reviewed some hotels here on trip advisor and this hotel got really good reviews. Well, upon arriving, we had a clogged sink (that still remains clogged 3 days later), air in the living room but not in the bedroom, and enough hot water for 1 shower. 2 of the three got fixed the next day. A couple of other things irritated us - you had to go outside and walk all the way to the lobby for vending and you could open only the living room windows (a rarity in hotels now a days) but not the bedroom (no air circulation). The bedroom drapes wouldn't close so all the lights shone in at night. Not a bad place to stay tho - very clean amd roomy.

Room Tip: ask for rooms away from the main interstate
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank folkie43
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

We appreciate the time you took to provide feedback about your stay. I am sorry that the room did not meet your expectations. We strive to provide a great value in accomodations and service, and we will take each of the issues you've listed into consideration as we are constantly seeking to improve our guest experience. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, please call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask to speak to me directly.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here for one night in a room with a king bed. Hotel has a nice appearance with a quaint brick exterior and cute brass lamps. The breakfast had a good variety and the breakfast room appeared clean. Our room was also clean.
My only complaint is in regards to the bed - it was as hard as the brick outside! It was very uncomfortable to sleep in and unfortunately it tainted the whole experience for me.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We will take into consideration the concerns with the bed that you detailed in this review. We stive to create the best possible guest experience. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the rest of the property, and I'm sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My spouse and I stopped here late night/early morning after driving too long. The night clerk was rude and indifferent. The directions to the room were confusing and there are no elevators and very narrow steps leading to the rooms. The interior hallways were dirty and not very well lit. If it was not so late we would have gone elsewhere. The topper was when we checked into our room on the 1st floor, we found the window unsecured and I had to struggle to get it to lock. It would be wise to use caution when staying at this facility.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank IthacaMan

We at Best Western Brentwood are so sorry that this was your experience with our hotel. Our goal is to always provide a clean, spacious room and attentive guest service. We've made note of each of your concerns and will use this information to continue to achieve our highest standards of guest service and quality. If you would like to speak to me personally about your stay, you can call the hotel at 615-373-8585 and ask for me directly.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The hotel was located next to a shopping center and numerous restaurants. Location was excellent--easy on and off interstate and convenient to any Nashville location. The rooms were comfortable, bathroom very roomy, and everything was in excellent condition. The management was extremely nice, even coming to the room to assist with internet connection for my laptop. Also, the first night I arrived late and parking was full (big event in Nashville the next day and many people were at the hotel). The manager allowed me to park in the drive next to the entrance and was very nice helping me find a spot. The rooms were also well sound-proofed. When the door was closed, no noise from hallways or adjoining rooms or even the interstate close by could be heard. The breakfast had fresh bagels, good quality fruit, great coffee and great homemade waffles. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this Best Western was.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor of main building and it was great. No problems of any kind. Easy access from front door or side door of hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, General Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the property! We strive to offer a great value in service and accomodations. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our hospitality and that the room exceeded your expectations. We hope you'll choose to stay with us in the future.