“I used to like this hotel”

Best Western Brentwood
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Nashville
“I used to like this hotel”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I used to love staying here, but now there's something screwy going on. Everytime I go to book the room the rates go up by $30 over an hour period. It's fine and pleasant if old. I liked the people. But, it's just too frustrating when the rates change within 60 minutes. It's a good deal around $100/night. More than that and it's a bit pricey for this property.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, General Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
I'm so sorry to hear your disappointment with our rates while otherwise enjoying the hotel. It is not our policy to changes rates hourly, however rates do change based on the size of the room and the season. Once again I apologize if this was not communicated to you clearly. We strive to make a stay at Best Western Brentwood a great value to our guests. Thank you for your feedback, and I hope in the future you will consider staying with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Bring your own pillow... The lumpy things on the bed in our room were most uncomfortable. The room was okay otherwise, except that our window looked out on the trash-strewn side of I-65. I appreciate that the sink/vanity is behind closed doors, rather than being part of the larger room as is the case in some other towels.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
We would like to gratefully extend our appreciation for the feedback you have posted. I apologize for not soliciting this during your stay with us. We take our guest's satisfaction very seriously and would like to resolve issues and improve upon our service. We're glad that you enjoyed the layout of the bathroom and that you found the room to be acceptable, and we're so sorry that your view and pillows did not meet your expectations. If we can be of any further assistance or or you would like to discuss your experience further, please call us at (615) 373-8585 and ask for me directly.
bloomington, il
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have reviewed this favorably before and my opinion has not changed. My wife and I just stayed there on our way to the Gulf Coast and it remains a good value. It is shoehorned under I-65 just south of Nashville, but you don't hear a sound. Clean, comfortable, good breakfast...I have no complaints and will stay here given every chance.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you have become a repeat guest. From a full breakfast, to friendly staff, and a spacious room, our goal is to provide quality and value with our amenities and accomodations. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Huntsville, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed at the Best Western in Brentwood on our way back home, after a two week vacation.
I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff was very nice, offered to help take our luggage to the room or us. The room was very large, we was upgraded to a suite, it was larger than my first house. The breakfast was good, more than most hotels have. Everything was very clean and a good price.

Room Tip: Make a reservation, cause they was very busy.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate hearing such a complimentary review of the hotel. We pride ourselves on providing spacious rooms, great amenities, and a friendly staff at a great value. We hope in the future you will choose to stay with us again and look forward to your visit!
Glenview, Illinois, United States
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We came to Nashville to see the Eric Clapton concert. I looked for hotels in Nashville proper, but they were so expensive. This was located about 9 miles from downtown and much cheaper. I was expecting a decent, nothing special hotel, but was very surprised how great it looked when we pulled up. The building looked so quaint. The inside was beautiful too. Our room had a big king bed, a nice tv, a little couch with a coffee table, and even a mini fridge and microwave. The only thing I would say bad about the room was the bathroom didn't seem as updated as the rest of the room or hotel. It is also located in the sale plaza as a Target, Waffle House, Owners, and a few other restaurants, which was convenient.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a complimentary review of your stay. We value our guests and are pleased you enjoyed your experience with both the staff and your room. We hope you will stay with us again during future trips to the Nashville area!
Paducah, Kentucky
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel after having searched and reading reviews which were glowing. This however was not my experience. Not only did the room not have the nice cozy fireplace as was reviewed it had no bathtub and was very sparse. in addition the people in the room above us had dogs which kept me up all night. When I complained they were nice enough to give me "30 dollars off" the room which in no way helped to restore my lost sleep. It would have been appropriate in my opinion to comp the room. If you do decide to stay here I would suggest you check the room before you check in.

Room Tip: Be sure you are not placed in 205.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback and review of our hotel. We are so sorry that you were let down with your stay. Many of our rooms do have fireplaces, and I apologize that your room did not meet this expectation. Best Western Brentwood does not allow pets in rooms with the exception of service animals. Once again, I apologize that your sleep was disturbed by a dog in an adjacent room. As always your comments give us the opportunity to improve the experience at our hotel and to resolve issues. If I can be of any future assistance or you would like to discuss your experience further, please call us at (615) 373- 8585 and ask for me directly.
Flatwoods, Kentucky
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I have stayed at this hotel once a month for the past 9 months. This hotel is on Brentwood, TN, just south of Nashville. She goes to a doctor in Brentwood for treatment of chronic pain (Prolotherapy). We travel 350 miles one way for her treatment, so we are exhausted when we arrive. I drove to several different hotels on our first trip in search of a reasonable, clean, comfortable place. When I arrived at Best Western Brentwood, I was greeted with a smile. I explained our reason for our stay and was promptly given a special rate. We were given a very nice suite. It was ultra clean, and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is also located adjacent to several places to eat and a Target store. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel and it's staff. Now, when I arrive to book our room, the front desk greets me by name! The are definitely our home away from home!!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank mrsbreeze59
Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the hotel. Its our pleasure to provide a home away from home during your daughter's treatment. We strive to do anything we can do to make your stay comfortable, and we are glad you enjoy our spacious suite rooms and friendly guest service. Best wishes to you during this time, and we're so glad you've chose to stay with us!