“DOG HOTEL”

Best Western Brentwood
Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel after having searched and reading reviews which were glowing. This however was not my experience. Not only did the room not have the nice cozy fireplace as was reviewed it had no bathtub and was very sparse. in addition the people in the room above us had dogs which kept me up all night. When I complained they were nice enough to give me "30 dollars off" the room which in no way helped to restore my lost sleep. It would have been appropriate in my opinion to comp the room. If you do decide to stay here I would suggest you check the room before you check in.

Room Tip: Be sure you are not placed in 205.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and review of our hotel. We are so sorry that you were let down with your stay. Many of our rooms do have fireplaces, and I apologize that your room did not meet this expectation. Best Western Brentwood does not allow pets in rooms with the exception of service animals. Once again, I apologize that your sleep was disturbed by a dog in an adjacent room. As always your comments give us the opportunity to improve the experience at our hotel and to resolve issues. If I can be of any future assistance or you would like to discuss your experience further, please call us at (615) 373- 8585 and ask for me directly.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I have stayed at this hotel once a month for the past 9 months. This hotel is on Brentwood, TN, just south of Nashville. She goes to a doctor in Brentwood for treatment of chronic pain (Prolotherapy). We travel 350 miles one way for her treatment, so we are exhausted when we arrive. I drove to several different hotels on our first trip in search of a reasonable, clean, comfortable place. When I arrived at Best Western Brentwood, I was greeted with a smile. I explained our reason for our stay and was promptly given a special rate. We were given a very nice suite. It was ultra clean, and the beds were comfortable. The hotel is also located adjacent to several places to eat and a Target store. I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel and it's staff. Now, when I arrive to book our room, the front desk greets me by name! The are definitely our home away from home!!

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank mrsbreeze59

Thank you for taking the time to write such a complimentary review of the hotel. Its our pleasure to provide a home away from home during your daughter's treatment. We strive to do anything we can do to make your stay comfortable, and we are glad you enjoy our spacious suite rooms and friendly guest service. Best wishes to you during this time, and we're so glad you've chose to stay with us!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was a very pleasant surprise - from the appealing design as I pulled into the parking lot to the elegant wood furnishings and the classic room decor (including matching two-poster beds), this was great. Best Western can be great, but not all locations are equal to others, so I wasn't sure what to expect. This was my favorite Best Western experience ever. Good location, good service, excellent atmosphere, very reasonably priced: highly recommended.

Room Tip: Stair access to some rooms could be an issue for some travelers.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank wtc_68066
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a complimentary review on Trip Advisor. We are so pleased to have met and exceeded your expectations. We take great pride in our service and accomodations and love to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Other than having a hard time getting in the right lane to turn off the busy highway at rush hour traffic, this was a great place to stay.
Room was VERY clean and breakfast was good. I have stayed here before and would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank xaimi
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive recommendation of the hotel. We work hard to create a guest experience that offers value in acommodations, amenities, and service. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed February 15, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gary F

Reviewed February 10, 2013

... recently made a stop in the Nashville area with a recommendation to consider this spot to catch my breath while traveling. Would highly recommend this well kept, conveniently located hotel. My room was clean, well appointed. The concierge was friendly and gave me wonderful, exact directions to the local airport... will stay here again if in the Nashville area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate the time you took to write such a positive review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service and accomodations and are so pleased that everything met your expectations. We hope to see you again for a future stay with us!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, the facility and room was as advertised and also the customer service was excellent. Looking forward to my next visit already, my friends that came to visit me were very impressed and also planned there future bookings. The wifi was very fast

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We love receiving compliments on our service and accommodations! We look forward to you staying with us in the future!