“...." great spot for catching a breath "...”

Best Western Brentwood
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Burlington, New Jersey
“...." great spot for catching a breath "...”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

... recently made a stop in the Nashville area with a recommendation to consider this spot to catch my breath while traveling. Would highly recommend this well kept, conveniently located hotel. My room was clean, well appointed. The concierge was friendly and gave me wonderful, exact directions to the local airport... will stay here again if in the Nashville area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
tammydevo, Manager at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
We appreciate the time you took to write such a positive review of our hotel. We work very hard to provide excellent service and accomodations and are so pleased that everything met your expectations. We hope to see you again for a future stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, the facility and room was as advertised and also the customer service was excellent. Looking forward to my next visit already, my friends that came to visit me were very impressed and also planned there future bookings. The wifi was very fast

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel. We love receiving compliments on our service and accommodations! We look forward to you staying with us in the future!
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Arrived at dark and asked for a suite. The living room was huge, and included a desk and fireplace, pull-out sofa, coffee table and a nice chair. Windows opened and although were not screened, it was nice to get fresh air. Floors in the living and kitchen area were clean and the bed was huge, soft, perfect. Bathroom was also clean and the towels nice. For the price, it was a most welcome place to stay after a long drive. Breakfast was adequate. Management was helpful. I'd stay again.

Room Tip: My room was close to the highway, but I really didn't hear much noise. If that concerns you, opt...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank redwinginaz
tammydevo, Director of Sales at Best Western Brentwood, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thanks so much for your positive comments. We are glad you enjoyed our two room suites. They do have a lot to offer! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep your "home away from home" clean, and comfortable. We would love to have the opportunity to welcome you again on your next visit to Brentwood!
White Pine, Tennessee
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Very comfortable and luxurious rooms for the price. Bedroom area and a seating area with fireplace, bar, and a desk. Both rooms had televisions. Excellent storage space. I'd be happy to move into these rooms for an indefinite stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
We are so very glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our entire staff works hard to try to ensure our guests are pleased. We would love to welcome you back for an extended stay!
Evansville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I loved the room size of the queen/king suites. I felt like I was in a home away from home. Really the biggest downfall was that a few things in my room just needed some better upkeep. My mini fridge wobbled and the fireplace didn't have even a fake fire in it. Another part that was rough was walking to the main lobby, our room was in a separate building, to get ice and vending. Especially since there was an area under the stairs where vending could be placed. Overall, great experience.

Room Tip: It was great having a suite with our two young children. This gave my husband and I a place to hang...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Our suites do give you ample room to spread out a bit, especially when traveling with children. We're glad it was helpful to you! We work hard to keep the hotel updated, and replaced all of the carpet just last fall. We are so glad that overall you enjoyed your visit, and please give us the opportunity to welcome you again!

florida
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Hotel was easy to get to, right off I-65. Convenient to shopping, restaurants, and businesses. Lots of traffic. Hotel is well maintained. My room was in a building that was still being renovated. It was a separate building and when I walked inside it felt - and looked - like a 2-story garage; however my room was massive and had everything I needed. It was very clean and well maintained. I would go back there if I had to travel to Brentwood. There is a decent breakfast as well.

• Stayed October 2012
It is wonderful that you enjoyed our location! We are within walking distance of numerous stores, and restaurants including Panera Bread, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Target, which you must have found helpful. We work hard to keep the hotel clean, and comfortable, as we do appreciate returning guests. There is a wide selection to choose from for breakfast, including waffles, sausage, biscuits, eggs, and much more! Let us welcome you again!

Saint Jacob, Illinois
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way to Florida. The room was clean but dated. They were in the process of putting new carpet in the hallways so there was a lots of noise. The exercise room was ok. Average hotel breakfast. We were able to walk across a Target parking lot to Longhorn Steakhouse to eat.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
We are finished with our recarpeting project, and the entire hotel has new carpet! We do try to make renovation projects go as smoothly as possible, with as little inconvenience to our valued guests as possible. Please come back again so you can see the finished product! We think you'll like what you see!