“You get what you pay for” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Brentwood

BEST WESTERN Brentwood
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“You get what you pay for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Comfortable room with a good location next to I-65. The Wi-Fi in the room was terrible so dont expect to be able to do much with your laptop. I also had problems getting a cell phone signal but I'll blame TMobile for that. Good option for breakfast with a Panera across the street.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank GlenJMart

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Springfield, TN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2011

We enjoyed our brief stay here very much. Everything was clean and comfortable. We especially liked the firm beds.The continental breakfast had a number of items, but everything was sweet. A non-sweet item would have been appreciated.

Room Tip: Second floor, if you don't mind steps.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank NitaSpringfield_TN
Melbourne, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

This hotel looks very nice and although located under the interstate you couldn't hear the traffic. We were a group of three couples and all the rooms were very large and the hotel itself looked very nice. My biggest complaint was the bed. All of them were hard as rocks. Might as well as have been sleeping on the floor. The couches in the room were also uncomfortable. One morning we woke up at 8:30, not an unreasonable time to be waking up on your vacation, and attempted to shower. There was no hot water. We called the front desk and were told to try again in a few minutes. We did, but still not hot water. A second call got us the answer that the maids had started the laundry and had used all the hot water. We decided to head across the street to get some breakfast since it was now past the time for the hotel's continental breakfast. About an hour later we returned to a hot shower at last. You really pay for a hotel room for a comfortable night sleep and a hot shower so if this is not readily available the hotel has failed in my opinion. Also the rooms were not very well insulated. We could hear the people in the rooms next to us talking and other "activities" as well as people walking around above us. My last complaint is that there was never anyone at the front desk. You always had to pick up the phone and wait for someone to appear.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank openroad42
Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2011

Upon arriving at this motel I was distressed to note that one side of the building is about 100 feet from a very busy elevated highway. However, our capacious room (on the other side of the building) was quiet. There's no elevator to second floor rooms, and the ice machine is on the the first floor only, so there's the potential for plenty of exercise.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that's as far as possible from the adjacent highway.
Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights. It was a convenient location however incredibly close to the interstate. The room itself was very nice and clean. My only issue here was the squeaky floor in the room above me and the guest that was pacing back and forth until midnight keeping me awake. I was not impressed with the fitness center equipment. The staff was very friendly. The lady who checked me in saw me in the parking lot as she was leaving for the day and asked if everything was fine in the room. I really appreciated that because she was off the clock and could have just ignored me.

• Stayed September 2011
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

My husband and I travel alot! We have visited Nashville several times, but never have we been so impressed! The location was great wasn't downtown in the busy taffic, but was a quick 10 minute drive to the heart of downtown! Also, there are places to eat right beside the hotel within walking distance this was great for dinner! So overall our stay was great! When we checked in the lady at the desk was very helpful!! She offered to give us directions to where we was going that night! Lastly, the breakfast was amazing! It was clean and fresh you could tell they really care about each guest being completely satisfied! So I would recommend this clean, great customer service, and friendly hotel to anyone who is visiting the Nashville area! :)

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank Bnd20
Cincinnati
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2011

2 moms + 2 sons came to the area to tour Belmont University and booked a double King suite at this hotel based on the good reviews here on Tripadvisor. As usual, we were not steered wrong! Booked directly with the hotel for $120/night ($140 when taxes were added) and felt the room was well worth the price. This hotel is a short 10 minute drive to the campus; very convenient location right off I65. Staff was professional and friendly, hotel was spotlessly clean, all furnishings/carpet/lobby areas were attractive and updated. We loved the soft bath towels, and though this may sound unimportant, I am partial to Vaseline Intensive Care lotion and was happy to find this name brand provided as the hotel sample in the bathroom. Thank you Best Western Brentwood !

Room Tip: Ample room for 4 adults to share the double King suite!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family