“Great Place”

Brentwood Suites Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed it very much! We always stay in Brentwood when coming to Nashville, we like it being just a short jog into downtown. This hotel is in a very nice area and super close to the expressways! The hotel was very clean and nicely decorated. The room, beds and bathroom was also very clean. The beds are also very comfortable! We had a coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave in the room, nice big TV and a comfortable couch also! The breakfast is very good! Three selections of eggs and meat along with biscuits, gravy, hashbrowns and wide selection of cereals, breads, bagels and waffels.
The only thing I can complain about is...we had a adjoining room and I would suggest to NOT stay in one of these if you'r not using it, as the noise level was horrible. We could hear everything the people in the adjoining room was saying!

Room Tip: Don't let them put you in a adjoining room if your not going to be using it, you can hear everyt...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 1bunbun
There are newer reviews for Brentwood Suites Hotel

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is above average. Convenient to getting on and off the highway. I would definitely recommend this place for families and brief overnight stays.
The rooms are very spacious and clean. All the staff was very friendly and helpful!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed in this hotel when visiting my friend in Nashville. It had great FREE wifi, free water, a small fridge, super clean looking and smelling room. We got the room with 2 queen size beds and a couch. The staff were very helpful suggesting things to do in town and even had some coupons It was a great experience and I plan on staying there in my future visits to Nashville. They also had a free breakfest which actually had choices, not just oatmeal or cereal. Very pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank RJ B
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Was a good room...clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful in giving us info on local eateries. Breakfast was good. When I am back in the Nashville area, I will definitely consider them again. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DDR2
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Before I book a hotel, I read as many reviews as I can, searching for reviews on cleanliness. I am obsessive about clean. This place fits the bill. The mattresses are wrapped in mattress covers, mattress pads, then the sheets. Pillows are covered as well. Beds & pillows are very comfortable. Everything else is just as clean. The rooms are very comfortable, and this hotel is very quiet, all smoke free! The work-out room is even clean, no stale odors. Whatever they are doing to keep the staff so motivated towards clean, I hope they continue.
The hotel is in a very nice area of Nashville, feels safe, plenty of restaurants, coffee shop nearby.
Breakfast has something for everyone, eggs, omelets, bacon, sausage, cereals, bagels, muffins, toast, waffles, juices, teas, coffees, yogurts, fresh fruit. Also coffee in the lobby. Keurig coffee makers and bottled water in-room as well.
Everything about this place is nice, and the cleanlinest is off the charts!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mimi R
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We came aback after several years to spend a few night. Liked it a lot. Nicely appointed, well maintained, good breakfast and nice people. Can't say much more. My only negative is about my GPS directions to the hotel. It kept taking is in the most weird circuitous route up and down back streets to get to the hotel. On the last day, I found a more direct route. If you stay there, study a Google map first and find your own way.

Room Tip: I always advise top floor. That way, there is no one above you stomping on the floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ionamic
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We spent three nights at the hotel in a room with a king size bed, desk, and sofa. There was plenty of room to move around and not feel confined to a small space. The bathroom was clean, and stocked with Pantene shampoo and lotion. The bed was comfortable, but pillows were not. There is a Keurig, microwave, and fridge in each room. There is only one elevator which wasn't a problem for us, but could get tricky if the hotel were full. The location gave very easy access to downtown Nashville and Franklin, roughly 15 minutes away. Breakfast was standard but with plenty of space available to sit and a good attendant who made sure everything stayed stocked. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple