Brentwood Suites Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesdowntown nashvillewarm cookies in the lobbyfront deskkeurig coffee makerroom was cleannice hotelfree bottled waterevery eveninghot breakfastwould stay here againbiscuits and gravypull out couchbreakfast was includedgrand ole opryfamily vacationother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over a year ago, and it was so nice then I decided to try it again rather than take a chance on someplace else. And I was not at all disappointed!! The staff is great. I called to make reservations and was treated more than fairly. The rooms are clean, even the carpet. It is a non smoking facility which we love. The beds are very comfortable and the decor is quite nice. Great bathroom and showers! We would not even think of staying at another hotel in the Nashville area. Even though it is a few miles from downtown, it is well worth the drive!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was given the Brentwood Suites as my hotel through the Hotwire Hot Deals. It was easy to get to and plenty of parking for a weeknight stay. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly and were able to change me to a King bed since one was available. The room was nice, comfortable bed, good pillows, and nice TV. Good water pressure and nice bathroom (although the bathroom door opening out and hung to close threw me. I like to keep the bathroom light on with the door cracked, and I had to use a wastebasket to keep it open. The breakfast was very nice and checkout was a breeze. I did not use the business center or other options. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We got this hotel on one of the "hidden name" websites, and we were thrilled with the experience.

The rooms were beautifully appointed, and the beds were magnificent. Service was gracious and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and quite good. We are definitely coming back and bringing our son for a family vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night while in town for a concert. The staff was very friendly and the lobby and hallways clean. The suite room was roomy, clean, comfortable and quiet. Good breakfast selection with lots of seating. Curved shower rods would be nice, but the water pressure in the shower was excellent. Did not use the exercise facility. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is a short drive to the city center and all of its amenities. The staff were courteous and helpful. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The buffet breakfast was sumptuous and bountiful. Afternoon and evenings offered cookies and coffee...a nice touch. The Brentwood area offers many fine restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple