“Still a great place to stay”

Brentwood Suites Hotel
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel over a year ago, and it was so nice then I decided to try it again rather than take a chance on someplace else. And I was not at all disappointed!! The staff is great. I called to make reservations and was treated more than fairly. The rooms are clean, even the carpet. It is a non smoking facility which we love. The beds are very comfortable and the decor is quite nice. Great bathroom and showers! We would not even think of staying at another hotel in the Nashville area. Even though it is a few miles from downtown, it is well worth the drive!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Brentwood Suites Hotel

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I was given the Brentwood Suites as my hotel through the Hotwire Hot Deals. It was easy to get to and plenty of parking for a weeknight stay. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly and were able to change me to a King bed since one was available. The room was nice, comfortable bed, good pillows, and nice TV. Good water pressure and nice bathroom (although the bathroom door opening out and hung to close threw me. I like to keep the bathroom light on with the door cracked, and I had to use a wastebasket to keep it open. The breakfast was very nice and checkout was a breeze. I did not use the business center or other options. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We got this hotel on one of the "hidden name" websites, and we were thrilled with the experience.

The rooms were beautifully appointed, and the beds were magnificent. Service was gracious and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful and quite good. We are definitely coming back and bringing our son for a family vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here one night while in town for a concert. The staff was very friendly and the lobby and hallways clean. The suite room was roomy, clean, comfortable and quiet. Good breakfast selection with lots of seating. Curved shower rods would be nice, but the water pressure in the shower was excellent. Did not use the exercise facility. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel is a short drive to the city center and all of its amenities. The staff were courteous and helpful. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. The buffet breakfast was sumptuous and bountiful. Afternoon and evenings offered cookies and coffee...a nice touch. The Brentwood area offers many fine restaurants in close proximity.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Brentwood Suites for a 3 day getaway to the Nashville area. Overall the hotel staff was very friendly. They changed our room to a king room with no problem. Room was clean but was a bit dated looking. Hallways appear to be recently updated. The hotel offered a large breakfast which was good. Overall an affordable option in Brentwood.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a great one night trip at this hotel. It was clean and the rooms were perfect to fit a pack and play for our toddler. Very clean and quiet. Breakfast was great. Would recommend this hotel. Staff very nice. Cookies and coffee in lobby excellent! Work out room not so great.. but I ran outside across the street in an empty parking lot that worked very well for me.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family