I am in Nashville on business, and have been staying at Candlewood Suites for two weeks now. First week was OK, after they "cleaned" my room at the end of first week, and CHANGED BED SHEETS, I discovered two days later on that I started getting weird itchy bumps on my arms skin. I thought those were bed bugs or something, so I requested to be moved to another room. They agreed to provide me with one. However, over the weekend the rash has gotten progressively bad, and I was forced to visit urgent care facility , and soon found out from the doctor that I was having SCABBIES! What an embarrassment! I felt so bed, and outright mad with the hotel!!! I only wish that I had better researched Candlewood Suites online before booking my room! TRAVELLER BEWARE!!!! DO YOUR RESEARCH AND DON"T FALL VICTIMS TO NASTY MAID SERVICE AND DISFUNCTIONAL MANAGEMENT!!! God bless all the traveling business community.
***Or and by the way, I will be filing a complaint with local Health Department, and keep ringing bells on the internet, -- this is how outraged I feel about this incident!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Nashville...Music City USA! Come and see how we work and play here in the rolling foothills of Tennessee. Aside from our rich history of country music and the Grand Ole Opry, we are home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and Vanderbilt University. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you take in a movie courtesy of our DVD Collection at the Front Desk. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are a pet friendly hotel, pets are allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay. Located only minutes from downtown Nashville we are nestled in the affluent community of Brentwood and the business center of Maryland Farms. Located near I-65, Candlewood Suites offers you easy access to Nashville International Airport, Cool Springs and Historic Franklin, TN. The finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues are also within minutes at the Cool Springs Galleria and the Mall at Green Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Candlewood Suites Brentwood
- Candlewood Brentwood
- Brentwood Candlewood Suites