Whenever I visit the Nashville area, I usually stay at this hotel. Most often than not, I thoroughly enjoy my stay, mainly because of the friendly staff, and kitchenette features which saves me a ton of money on dining out. However, one complain I always have about this particular property is that it is in desperate need to be renovated. Though I always enjoy the convenience of a "home" feeling at a hotel, I am always disappointed to find hairs everywhere, stains on the sheets, worn out kitchen items, and the scent of wet pets. During my last visit, there were many hairs on the bathroom curtain (very gross), the pots & pans grossed me out a little bit because they are worn out, overused & stained, and lastly the hallways smelled of wet dogs & cat litter. I have no problems with pets, I just believe an interior corridor hotel should be maintained well if those features are offered. I do want to continue staying here in the future so I really hope they start the renovation process rather quickly. This hotel has great potential, it just needs the proper attention.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Nashville...Music City USA! Come and see how we work and play here in the rolling foothills of Tennessee. Aside from our rich history of country music and the Grand Ole Opry, we are home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators, and Vanderbilt University. Each spacious suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave and full size refrigerator. Work efficiently at your oversized executive desk with free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines - check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you take in a movie courtesy of our DVD Collection at the Front Desk. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. You can purchase meals, snacks and sundry items at value prices. Our setting is the perfect choice for business or leisure travelers. We are a pet friendly hotel, pets are allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. Earn Priority Club points for each qualifying stay. Located only minutes from downtown Nashville we are nestled in the affluent community of Brentwood and the business center of Maryland Farms. Located near I-65, Candlewood Suites offers you easy access to Nashville International Airport, Cool Springs and Historic Franklin, TN. The finest shopping, dining and entertainment venues are also within minutes at the Cool Springs Galleria and the Mall at Green Hills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Candlewood Suites Brentwood
- Candlewood Brentwood
- Brentwood Candlewood Suites