Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$90
$99
Courtyard
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

$100
$139
$260
$126
$139
All reviewsgrab and gooffice closesfresh towelsfull size refrigeratornice roombeds were very comfortable
Reviewed April 19, 2014

When we arrived, our room had been given away. After an hour discussing options with the indifferent front desk personnel and corporate customer service (on the phone), we had to leave and go to another Extended Stay America location which was equally as bad in providing a room.
I will never stay at any Extended Stay America in the future.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised. I spent three nights and found the experience very comfortable. The room was clean and well maintained. The kitchen facilities were adequate and the bathroom had been redone recently. The staff, from the front desk to the maintenance and cleaning crew were helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again and will recommend it to anyone looking for a modestly priced place to stay in the Nashville area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 26, 2014

The outside was very dirty - trash laying outside of trash cans, general filth. The front desk clerk was not rude, but ABSOLUTELY would not smile. The interior was poor, but clean. If you need a cheap place to stay, this fits the "bill," but don't expect any soft warm fuzzies in the process.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have been here almost a year in May. Since Ive been here. There have been awesome improvements. All the washers are working. The walkways and stairs are clean. I might want to mention also,everytime freezing rain is forcasted. Staff have salted the stairs. Thank you!! I read some of the reviews and let me say it isnt the staffs fault that they dont have an elevator. They have made this a great place for me to stay at a reasonable price. They offer free wfi.My room is cleaned weekly and they do a great job,leaving towels and necessities. Betty,Sherell,Gerald have really spruced up the place. The lights in the parking lot are finally working. I love staying here they are great people to talk with and very helpful if you need anything. This is a great location for everything Nashville at a great price. Hoping to stay longer at least till the pool opens.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We've just checked in and had we not reserved and prepaid for four nights (via Hotwire), we would leave immediately. The customer service at the lobby is sorely lacking any real service, professionalism, or manners.

I called the hotel 10 minutes before arriving, but no one answered the phone. When I walked into the lobby, no one was present. I called out "Good afternoon" and heard a voice answer from behind a wall. Upon checking in, I was given keys for a room on the third floor, in a different building. We carried our many, heavy bags up the stairs (there is no elevator), only to find the room door standing open, the bed stripped, and the room not ready. We were assigned a new room without apology or any explanation except that "the computer said it was ready".

We got into a different room only to find that the carpet had popcorn and leaves on it. There is a large gap under the entrance door which allows for a considerable draft. The bathroom sink is missing the pull-up plug and the stopper. This is an extended stay hotel but the kitchenette cookware consists only of one pot and the closet doesn't have hangers. I went to the lobby and asked for hangers but was told that the hotel doesn't have any at this time.

I am very disappointed because the online photos and description of this hotel seemed very attractive and we considered coming back for a 60-day stay while we looked for a residential property. I would feel differently if the customer service were better but so far, I feel like I'm imposing on the staff just to get the basics.

Room Tip: if you don't want to carry luggage up stairs, get a ground floor room, better advice: stay elsewhere
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple