“My Extended Stay Experience”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The many occasions that my family and I have stayed at the Extended Stay in Brentwood, Tn have been very pleasant and peaceful. Marquisha and her staff are very exceptional in the service that they provide to their customers and consistently go above and beyond to meet the needs of my family and other guests as well. Its is very quiet clean and safe, so my family and I always feel comfortable no matter what room or part of the building that we happen to be in. The service that we receive from these wonderful people is most definitely better than some of the top notch Hotels that we have stayed in and I would recommend this establishment to anyone. Although the rooms and establishment are always neat and clean, it is obvious that the building itself is out of date and could use some upgrades as far as ovens and maybe even a pool for the guests, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The best thing about this hotel is the front desk staff. Excellent! But the cleanliness of this place leaves much to be desired. We went in the rear door at the garden level, and were grossed out by the debris in the hallway. I don't think the place had been vacuumed in 6 months. As we went up the stairs there was improvement, but the carpet was old and stained and the walls hadn't been painted in years. Our room was okay, but carpet and paint also in bad shape. I think there must be two sets of rooms, since mine did not look anything like the nice pictures shown here. Had I not booked with a third party, I would have walked out. But we stayed the one night and were SO much more careful in choosing rooms for the rest of the trip. I will never stay at an extended stay again. Gross.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Maureen V
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Maureen - Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Please accept our most sincere apologies for your experience with the level of cleanliness at our hotel. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have reviewed your feedback with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at brt@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The front desk staff is among the friendliest I have encountered while traveling! Marquisha and Betty are the perfect management team. They politely and efficiently tend to any and all needs during your stay and are like your "family away from home". Jerrold promptly tends to any maintenance needs, and is always smiling. Sherrell and Kenita are always friendly and willing to assist when I lost my key, need change or towels. The hotel itself is fairly outdated, so room issues are age related, not staff related. Noisy sometimes because of poor insulation around windows and doors as well as thin walls. The kitchen is good size, with burners and full fridge (nice and cold) but no oven. Microwave a little small but manageable. Very pet friendly, but not much uneven ground for walking the dog. There are 2 dog parks in the area. Most of the long term residents have become life-long friends, as has the staff. Location is perfect - walking distance to restaurants, grocery, gas, pharmacy, highway, etc. My review would be even better if it were not for lingering internet and laundry issues. They are currently upgrading the entire internet system, so it will be lightning fast! Great place to stay for work or while house hunting. "Grab and Go Breakfast" has yummy muffins, coffee, tea, fruit and oatmeal.

Room Tip: No elevators, but first floor is more expensive. If you have allergies, sometimes you smell cigaret...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank darlynjb
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ive currently been staying at this property!And must add its like the eagles tune,"Hotel California'.You can check in but never want to leave.The staff and management are OUTSTANDING!!Marquisha the manager,Betty the assistant,kenita,jenny. the front desk. Jerrold the maintenace Engineer,And all new staff Moe also. it has a internet problem but it is being adderass right now i would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jeffmikita
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I found this hotel to be very clean and well organized. The staff was amazing and so helpful! We we're moving across the country and needed a place to stay, so we found Extended Stay America to be a very big blessing to us. I will more than likely come here again whenever we go on vacation. The Housekeepers do a spectacular job at keeping my room clean, I also liked the availability of pets. This is a must-see Hotel and It did a very good job at helping us find a new home!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Webster915
Allen M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed here on March 19, 2013, arrived here earlier than expected, around 12 noon, check-in was not til 3 pm but the staff was very nice and let us in our rooms early, staff was very friendly, hotel and grounds were very clean. Our rooms were nice and had kitchens in them so that was handy. I would stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ronald W

"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have stayed at this place a lot, they have the absolute nicest staff. I was pleasantly surprised by the new upgrades they have done recently. The pillows are more comfortable and the comforters are very high even. Marquisha and JT were both so helpful and very friendly. I stay here EVERY time I come to town1

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple