“Excellent Place, Excellent Value, Excellent Staff!”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Excellent Place, Excellent Value, Excellent Staff!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I came to ESA in June, relocating from California. Now, five months, later, I am still here, and loving it. Transitioning isn't always easy, but the staff here - Marquisha, Betty, Chaun, and the housekeepers and porters do all they can to see to it that guests are well taken care of on every level, at all times. Since my stay, I have seen some wonderful upgrades (flat screen tv's, new beds) and there are more to come. Overall, this place is excellent value, people, staff, all in one of the best neighborhoods that Nashville has to offer - Brentwood! Do yourself a favor and come to Extended Stay for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Suzanne C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Stay with confidence: Any issues that you may encounter during your stay will be attended to promptly. In this regard, I would like to praise the work of the administrative staff, especially JT who provides general maintenance and service for guests. I have been a guest here for a month, and I notice JT installing microwaves, cleaning rooms, and repairing plumbing. JT is prompt, friendly, and helpful. If you stay here, the staff will make you feel at home. Just ask.

West Liberty, Ky
Reviewed November 22, 2012

We recently spent a weekend at this motel and had a wonderful experience.One of the quietest places I have ever stayed.Especailly in a city.The staff was outstanding.Betty was terrific as was the rest of the staff.The room was very clean and the kitchen had all that we needed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would like to commend Marquisha, the manager, and Betty, the assistant manager for their service during my stay in Brentwood. They and the entire staff of this ESA location are pleasant, courteous, and helpful. Based on my experiences during a one month stay, I would highly recommend this Extended Stay location. Rooms are clean, fresh towels are always available, and special requests are fulfilled promptly. This location is close to everything: I-65, grocery shopping, and dining. WiFi in every room. Flat panel TV with many channels including ShowTime. Enjoy the stay.
Management and Staff: 5 stars.
Service: 5 stars.
Value: 5 stars.

Room Tip: Third floor is the quietest.. First floor is the most convenient. A unit near the end may be the be...
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel based on location and price. If you spend just 10 minutes in the lobby area you will find out exactly what the hotel is having issues with. First of all, they must be understaffed. Good luck if you plan on receiving housekeeping on the day you are scheduled. Second..... the manager (not quite sure how to pronounce her name) is Incompetent. I have witnessed other guests checking-in actually ask the part time front desk girl to help them get into their room because the "manager" doesn't know what she is doing!!!! I heard the "manager" tell a guest that she wouldn't be able to help them until the next morning with their issue because she needed Betty's help.
I was able to meet Betty when I checked out of the hotel. She was professional and knowledgeable. It baffles me that she isn't the manager. First impressions last!
Also, I would like to let you all know that if you request a non-smoking room, DOES NOT mean that is what you will get. When I walked into my room the walls had stains, pet hair was embedded into the carpet, the kitchen and bathroom floors were not mopped, the fridge had the previous guests food inside, I found trash under the bed and behind the stained recliner chair and the iron was useless (Glad I brought my own!) I was guaranteed by the 'manager' that as soon as a clean non-smoking room was available that they would move me. I ended up cleaning the room myself that night. I checked out a few days early.

Room Tip: Walls are paper thin, keep your air conditioner on to drown out the noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles M
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed November 5, 2012

At this location we found an Outstanding front desk employee!!!!! She was polite, courteous and very accomodating to our needs during our stay in Brentwood. Will definetly stay at this location again, and spread the word to all of our traveling buddies!!!!

Room Tip: ask for Betty
Potomac Falls, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Brentwood Extended Stay for two nights the first weekend in Oct.
We departed the hotel, not realizing that we had left an air purification device needed for allergies. We realized our mistake the following morning and immediately phoned and were told that the room would be checked and the lost & found checked and that we would receive a phone call back. We received no call. When I called the second time, I was assured we would hear from them shortly. After no call again, our daughter went to check for us. She received a run-around also and it is apparent to all of us that the management is incompetent and the hotel is poorly run. We will definitely not be staying there in the future. Stay at your own risk!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family