“Good Place to Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
West Liberty, Ky
“Good Place to Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We recently spent a weekend at this motel and had a wonderful experience.One of the quietest places I have ever stayed.Especailly in a city.The staff was outstanding.Betty was terrific as was the rest of the staff.The room was very clean and the kitchen had all that we needed.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I would like to commend Marquisha, the manager, and Betty, the assistant manager for their service during my stay in Brentwood. They and the entire staff of this ESA location are pleasant, courteous, and helpful. Based on my experiences during a one month stay, I would highly recommend this Extended Stay location. Rooms are clean, fresh towels are always available, and special requests are fulfilled promptly. This location is close to everything: I-65, grocery shopping, and dining. WiFi in every room. Flat panel TV with many channels including ShowTime. Enjoy the stay.
Management and Staff: 5 stars.
Service: 5 stars.
Value: 5 stars.

Room Tip: Third floor is the quietest.. First floor is the most convenient. A unit near the end may be the be...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
San Antonio, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel based on location and price. If you spend just 10 minutes in the lobby area you will find out exactly what the hotel is having issues with. First of all, they must be understaffed. Good luck if you plan on receiving housekeeping on the day you are scheduled. Second..... the manager (not quite sure how to pronounce her name) is Incompetent. I have witnessed other guests checking-in actually ask the part time front desk girl to help them get into their room because the "manager" doesn't know what she is doing!!!! I heard the "manager" tell a guest that she wouldn't be able to help them until the next morning with their issue because she needed Betty's help.
I was able to meet Betty when I checked out of the hotel. She was professional and knowledgeable. It baffles me that she isn't the manager. First impressions last!
Also, I would like to let you all know that if you request a non-smoking room, DOES NOT mean that is what you will get. When I walked into my room the walls had stains, pet hair was embedded into the carpet, the kitchen and bathroom floors were not mopped, the fridge had the previous guests food inside, I found trash under the bed and behind the stained recliner chair and the iron was useless (Glad I brought my own!) I was guaranteed by the 'manager' that as soon as a clean non-smoking room was available that they would move me. I ended up cleaning the room myself that night. I checked out a few days early.

Room Tip: Walls are paper thin, keep your air conditioner on to drown out the noise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles M

Travelers are raving about these Brentwood hotels

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

At this location we found an Outstanding front desk employee!!!!! She was polite, courteous and very accomodating to our needs during our stay in Brentwood. Will definetly stay at this location again, and spread the word to all of our traveling buddies!!!!

Room Tip: ask for Betty
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Potomac Falls, Virginia, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Brentwood Extended Stay for two nights the first weekend in Oct.
We departed the hotel, not realizing that we had left an air purification device needed for allergies. We realized our mistake the following morning and immediately phoned and were told that the room would be checked and the lost & found checked and that we would receive a phone call back. We received no call. When I called the second time, I was assured we would hear from them shortly. After no call again, our daughter went to check for us. She received a run-around also and it is apparent to all of us that the management is incompetent and the hotel is poorly run. We will definitely not be staying there in the future. Stay at your own risk!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had wonderful experience at this establishment. The room was clean and had everything I needed for an extended stay, frige, microwave, and stovetop. The price was good and the location was perfect for visiting all the local sites. I was especially pleased with the staff. They were extremely friendly! Betty at the front desk was very helpful with what ever I needed! I would highly recommend this hotel if visiting this area!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

We booked this hotel on the basis of price and location, despite some very negative reviews. We're pleasantly surprised at how much we enjoyed the stay.

It's a budget hotel, the room is compact, but not too small, frige/freezer and cooker, microwave etc. All just fine. I've seen no evidence of any of the negatives reported by other reviewers. To put this in perspective, when on cheap getaway weekends in the UK we stay in TraveLodge hotels, which are about the same price, but are less good than this hotel. When travelling on business I stay in standard Hilton/Marriott type places, and I've had many worse experiences than this for double the price.

There are minor irritations such as the wall sockets being controlled by the main light switch so I can't have my laptop plugged in and charging without having the main light on, but that's no big deal.

Anyway, we're happy, like the price, so we'll be back.

Room Tip: So far as I can see there are no elevators to reach the second and third floors, so if stairs are a...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple