“What a great place”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was such a great comfortable room and such great staff. They were so accomodating and friendly. I was helped to check in and out by Allen. The room was clean and spacious. I was very pleased. It is in a really great neighborhood with lots of close by restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Sabrina - Thank you for your kind words about your stay at our hotel and about the staff, specifically Allen. It is so great to hear that you enjoyed our guest room and the overall location of the property. We love being located in the center of everything, and are so glad that you did too!

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other brand locations. Thank you once again for your kind words.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We have stayed here a couple times in the past but something has changed there. The staff is rudeits dirty and there is no management to speak of. We will not be back to this location ever. The room was gross and when I brought it to the staffs attention they acted as if I was the one with the problem.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Rhonda - We greatly appreciate you providing feedback about your stay at our hotel. I am deeply saddened to read your post, and would like to apologize for the issues you experienced while staying with us. Using your remarks, I have met with the staff to review professionalism and courtesy as well as standards for cleanliness.

We hope you will stay with us again, knowing about our redoubled efforts to improve our hotel. It would be a pleasure.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I really love Chaun she has a wonderful attitude and loves her job she is all for this company I could not ask for better service from her she's just awesome!! The hotel its self could use some improvment. I see where they are trying but some of the employees seem to make it difficult. Overall the place is not bad.

• Stayed: June 2012

Thank you for your kind words about out hotel. Myself, Chaun and the rest of the staff are working hard to provide all of our guests with a "home away from home". We appreciate your thoughts about the property as a whole, and are happy to say that we are constantly making improvements.

It would be great to have you stay with us again, so you can see our redoubled efforts. Please feel free to conatact me directly should you need help with reservations.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

My experience with this hotel was great! Chaun at the front desk is amazing! She was super helpful, nice and professional! It is in a great location and is pet friendly. I had a very postive experience at this establishment!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Ronnie - Thank you for your wonderful remarks about our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Chaun. We strive to provide all of our guests with 100% satisfaction; it is rewarding to know that we have done so in your case.

It would be great to have you stay with us again. Please contact us directly should you need help in doing so.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was by far the worst hotel experience I have ever had!! We were on the 3rd floor and to walk to & from our room we had to deal with trash, beer cans & the rotten smell of that. Our room was filthy dirty. Popcorn kernels on the bathroom floor, shower was filthy, mold on the shower curtain. Bed was not made properly & the lack of towels. I went to get new towels and was told there was a wait until the following morning. Went to get the following morning and was told they would be brought to our room, which they never were. The Front Desk staff was rude and not helpful. With no warning they had general contractors in our room replacing the mattresses & they left a horrible mess. When we called to get the room vaccumed we were told they would & then it was never done. The contractors didn't even make the bed up right & the mattress pad was left on the floor. Not to mention the smell of our room a non smoking room should not wreak of cigarettes!! I get for the price of the room it is not going to have every amenity but this was jsut downright filthy & horrible. The room & whole hotel was disguisting & we will never be back. We stay in alot of hotels for our work, but never again will I stay there. I g

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tina36055

Tina - Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our hotel. I apologize that you were unable to obtain clean towels, the level of cleanliness was not up to your expectations and the hotel staff did not provide 100% satisfaction. After reading your review I have met with the entire team to review procedures and guidelines when dealing with situations like the ones you encountered. We are striving to always improve and appreciate your thoughts to better know how to do so.

We hope you will change your mind and stay with us again soon. It would be a pleasure to show you our redoubled efforts.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in! Only positives about the experience were the front desk personnel were friendly and I only paid around $50 for one night. The rooms were VERY old, worn and not maintained. Stains on the walls, floors, carpet, etc. You just felt dirty when you walked in the door. Worst part was the trash had not been emptied in the bathroom and there was a beer can and condom wrappers in it! Just disgusting!

Room Tip: Doors to the rooms are on the outside and there are no elevators. So if you do need to stay here as...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank missamandajones10
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

As a professional pilot I have stayed in more then my fair share of hotels over the past 40 years. My wife and I just spent 3 nights at this hotel and had fine experience. The place is quite, the bed clean (yes I checked, I always do), the A.C. very cold ( I like it cold). The staff was professional (ask for Betty) she will take good care of you. Lots of places close by to eat and easy acess to the Interstate highway. We needed some shampoo and within 2 minutes a maid brought some to our room. Hotel is set back from the road and is quite. The price is right and I would stay their again.

Regards
George V
Dallas, Tx.

Room Tip: Ask for Betty at the front desk, she will take good care of you. Upper floor the third floor very qu...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.