Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
New York City, New York
“Great Hotel!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My experience with this hotel was great! Chaun at the front desk is amazing! She was super helpful, nice and professional! It is in a great location and is pet friendly. I had a very postive experience at this establishment!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Ronnie - Thank you for your wonderful remarks about our hotel and for recognizing the efforts of our staff, especially Chaun. We strive to provide all of our guests with 100% satisfaction; it is rewarding to know that we have done so in your case.

It would be great to have you stay with us again. Please contact us directly should you need help in doing so.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Golconda, Illinois
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This was by far the worst hotel experience I have ever had!! We were on the 3rd floor and to walk to & from our room we had to deal with trash, beer cans & the rotten smell of that. Our room was filthy dirty. Popcorn kernels on the bathroom floor, shower was filthy, mold on the shower curtain. Bed was not made properly & the lack of towels. I went to get new towels and was told there was a wait until the following morning. Went to get the following morning and was told they would be brought to our room, which they never were. The Front Desk staff was rude and not helpful. With no warning they had general contractors in our room replacing the mattresses & they left a horrible mess. When we called to get the room vaccumed we were told they would & then it was never done. The contractors didn't even make the bed up right & the mattress pad was left on the floor. Not to mention the smell of our room a non smoking room should not wreak of cigarettes!! I get for the price of the room it is not going to have every amenity but this was jsut downright filthy & horrible. The room & whole hotel was disguisting & we will never be back. We stay in alot of hotels for our work, but never again will I stay there. I g

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tina36055
Tina - Thank you for providing feedback about your stay at our hotel. I apologize that you were unable to obtain clean towels, the level of cleanliness was not up to your expectations and the hotel staff did not provide 100% satisfaction. After reading your review I have met with the entire team to review procedures and guidelines when dealing with situations like the ones you encountered. We are striving to always improve and appreciate your thoughts to better know how to do so.

We hope you will change your mind and stay with us again soon. It would be a pleasure to show you our redoubled efforts.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in! Only positives about the experience were the front desk personnel were friendly and I only paid around $50 for one night. The rooms were VERY old, worn and not maintained. Stains on the walls, floors, carpet, etc. You just felt dirty when you walked in the door. Worst part was the trash had not been emptied in the bathroom and there was a beer can and condom wrappers in it! Just disgusting!

Room Tip: Doors to the rooms are on the outside and there are no elevators. So if you do need to stay here as...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank missamandajones10
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2012

As a professional pilot I have stayed in more then my fair share of hotels over the past 40 years. My wife and I just spent 3 nights at this hotel and had fine experience. The place is quite, the bed clean (yes I checked, I always do), the A.C. very cold ( I like it cold). The staff was professional (ask for Betty) she will take good care of you. Lots of places close by to eat and easy acess to the Interstate highway. We needed some shampoo and within 2 minutes a maid brought some to our room. Hotel is set back from the road and is quite. The price is right and I would stay their again.

Regards
George V
Dallas, Tx.

Room Tip: Ask for Betty at the front desk, she will take good care of you. Upper floor the third floor very qu...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I stayed at this Extended Stay for two months while reolocating to Nashville. If it wasn't that
my employer was footing the bill, I would have chosen another hotel, for sure. The quaity of
the room was poor e.g. old tv, old and worn mattress and the A.C. did not function properly.
The Cleanliness of the room at Check-in was poor as well e.g. soiled frabic on chair, stains
that appeared to be coke or coffee on the bathroom door. There were no towels in the
room and through-out my stay they were short on towels when I ever I asked for them. The
manager is not proactive nor is diligent in getting things done. She is not a people person -
a must in the " hospitality " industry. Staying here is not worth the inconvenience,
aggravation and complacent hotel management.

Room Tip: You pay less for rooms not on the ground floor. WiFi is NOT free, they tack on $ 5.00 to your bill...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank jptn09

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is dirty, in desperate need of a good cleaning and overhaul. My husband and several of his business associates are staying here and have been bitten by bed bugs. double ugh!!!

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Kathy P
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

South River, New Jersey
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was moving from NJ and needed a cheap place to stay while looking for a permanently home. The stay was longer than expected (4 months) so I have a good feel for this place. First the cost should clue you in on the level of quality you should expect. But if you take that into consideration the overall rating is fine. The place is a little let’s say used and the kitchens are usable. The staff is very nice and they do seem to want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The laundry machines work but they’re older and the staff could do a little better job cleaning this area. But the people that use it could be a little cleaner too. The place was safe, mostly quiet and in a good location, easy ride into Nashville. The TVs are older and small 20” if you stay in smaller rooms. They offer only about 25 channels, but one good thing if you like sports, they offer about 5 ESPN channels. They do offer free wireless internet and the signal is ok. The beds need help, the size was ok, not sure I would say queen as they list, but did look bigger than a full. If you do pick this place to stay just do expect a five star stay at a one star price and you’ll have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business