“Terribly Disgusting”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This was the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in! Only positives about the experience were the front desk personnel were friendly and I only paid around $50 for one night. The rooms were VERY old, worn and not maintained. Stains on the walls, floors, carpet, etc. You just felt dirty when you walked in the door. Worst part was the trash had not been emptied in the bathroom and there was a beer can and condom wrappers in it! Just disgusting!

Room Tip: Doors to the rooms are on the outside and there are no elevators. So if you do need to stay here as...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank missamandajones10
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

As a professional pilot I have stayed in more then my fair share of hotels over the past 40 years. My wife and I just spent 3 nights at this hotel and had fine experience. The place is quite, the bed clean (yes I checked, I always do), the A.C. very cold ( I like it cold). The staff was professional (ask for Betty) she will take good care of you. Lots of places close by to eat and easy acess to the Interstate highway. We needed some shampoo and within 2 minutes a maid brought some to our room. Hotel is set back from the road and is quite. The price is right and I would stay their again.

Regards
George V
Dallas, Tx.

Room Tip: Ask for Betty at the front desk, she will take good care of you. Upper floor the third floor very qu...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I stayed at this Extended Stay for two months while reolocating to Nashville. If it wasn't that
my employer was footing the bill, I would have chosen another hotel, for sure. The quaity of
the room was poor e.g. old tv, old and worn mattress and the A.C. did not function properly.
The Cleanliness of the room at Check-in was poor as well e.g. soiled frabic on chair, stains
that appeared to be coke or coffee on the bathroom door. There were no towels in the
room and through-out my stay they were short on towels when I ever I asked for them. The
manager is not proactive nor is diligent in getting things done. She is not a people person -
a must in the " hospitality " industry. Staying here is not worth the inconvenience,
aggravation and complacent hotel management.

Room Tip: You pay less for rooms not on the ground floor. WiFi is NOT free, they tack on $ 5.00 to your bill...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank jptn09

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This place is dirty, in desperate need of a good cleaning and overhaul. My husband and several of his business associates are staying here and have been bitten by bed bugs. double ugh!!!

Room Tip: Look elsewhere
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy P

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Reviewed May 18, 2012

I was moving from NJ and needed a cheap place to stay while looking for a permanently home. The stay was longer than expected (4 months) so I have a good feel for this place. First the cost should clue you in on the level of quality you should expect. But if you take that into consideration the overall rating is fine. The place is a little let’s say used and the kitchens are usable. The staff is very nice and they do seem to want to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The laundry machines work but they’re older and the staff could do a little better job cleaning this area. But the people that use it could be a little cleaner too. The place was safe, mostly quiet and in a good location, easy ride into Nashville. The TVs are older and small 20” if you stay in smaller rooms. They offer only about 25 channels, but one good thing if you like sports, they offer about 5 ESPN channels. They do offer free wireless internet and the signal is ok. The beds need help, the size was ok, not sure I would say queen as they list, but did look bigger than a full. If you do pick this place to stay just do expect a five star stay at a one star price and you’ll have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed April 13, 2012

This hotel is quiet, clean, safe. Location is near everything-grocery stores, dry cleaner, 9 miles from hospitals. For the price, what a deal! I work nights and sleep in day, super quiet!
Staff were very friendly--appreciate that after a long drive

Room Tip: Ask for the building across from the office. The office is busy
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed April 4, 2012

I truly am so sorry to have to write this review. This hotel was terrible.
It's dirty, smokey, run down, & overbooked us & tried to send us across the street to an overflow hotel which was even worse. They didn't even have our reservations correct after booking 3 months in advance of trip. Not enough beds for everyone in our small group of 4. A true disappointment after a full day of traveling across the country to come to this. We left & stayed across the street. Couldn't even stay there. We actually felt unsafe.
This was my 1st experience with an Extended Stay America & I thought I could truly trust the brand since there are so many locations & they pride themselves in being a comfortable place for travelers that need to stay in a location away from home for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Given the nature of our business, oftentimes our guests are not certain of their check-out date when they book their reservation. We work hard to verify whether checked-in guests need to extend their departure date. However, in very rare cases such as yours, an unexpected number of guests extend their stays simultaneously and we are unable to force them to check-out, resulting in an over-booked situation. While our guarantee policy provides for the location of and payment for the first night's stay for a guest whose reservation we cannot honor, I certainly recognize what an inconvenience this can be.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brentwood
MainStay Suites Brentwood
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#15 of 20 in Brentwood
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South

Been to Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood - South? Share your experiences!