MainStay Suites Brentwood
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$90
Homewood
$99
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$129
$139
$117
$260
$126
All reviewsfull kitchenfoul odorwafflesincluding dishwashersolar eclipselarge refrigeratorfull size bedsboiled eggssausage linkspots and pansmy home away from homequeen bedwear and tearcontinental breakfasta wonderful place to stayfuture tripskitchen area
Reviewed April 9, 2014

First impressions mean a lot and the first impressions of this place were scary!! For starters the front doors are not automated. This is a pain if you have any luggage. The lobby, lounge, office area, and hallways have low ceilings. The front desk is a small office desk in a corner rather than a large counter as in other similar places. The breakfast area is small with limited choices and no attendants.
Our room was fairly decent but my wife felt that the tub was about to collapse under her. It was very quiet in the morning.
Kim helped me make the reservation. She was working the night shift when we arrived. She is one of the BEST I have ever met at a hotel. Unfortunately she wasn't working the morning shift the next day. The morning shift didn't have a clue about ANYTHING in the area. For travelers, this is unacceptable.
My wife informs me that the next time we visit this area, we'll stay at the Hampton Inn which is a mile away. I agree.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the third floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VikingHurst
Reviewed April 5, 2014

The appearance of this facility seemed nice on the outside. As soon as you walk inside, it is a complete different story. The lobby was somewhat organized, and the receptionist polite. However, the smell of the 3rd floor on which I was staying was nauseating. The room smelled like mildew, the carpet was stained, the bed was rock hard, and there was practically nothing in the bathroom other than a couple towels. The RUDEST thing that happened to me during my stay was that while I was away from the hotel, management allowed a third party carpet cleaner into my room without my knowledge and/or consent. Granted, one of the sub-managers attempted to call me and left me a voicemail saying that the carpet cleaner had arrived and was entering my room. I understand the hotel has the right to enter my room at anytime, but just because you have the right to do something does not mean that it's the right thing to do. Anyone with the smallest amount of customer service experience would agree that the right thing to do would have been to wait until I checked out the following day to let a complete stranger into my hotel room filled with my belongings. Overall horrible hotel experience and will not be staying and/or recommending Mainstay Suites to anyone I know.

Room Tip: Stay away... plenty of other hotel options in this area.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Dirk F
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I wish I could attach pictures of the mattress. Big yellow stains. When asked if there was something that could be done, we were told that they could offer us another pad to avoid touching it. They didn't have another mattress for the sleeper sofa. The front desk girl seemed fake.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I unfortunately booked THREE rooms thru Priceline, so there was NOTHING anyone could do to help! One of the rooms smelled like rotten eggs, one of the rooms smelled like smoke ( even though it is non smoking facility!) One of the sofa sleepers had a spring missing and torn underneath so the mattress fell through when you slept on it. There was no bedding or pillows for of the sofa sleepers in ANY of the 3 rooms. We ALL had to go down ourselves and get them from the laundry! There was boogers and who knows what wiped on the hallway walls! Broken exit signs hanging off the wall. I asked another lady what she thought of the place, and she said she wouldn't come back either! I called to talk to the manager and he was nice but said there was nothing he could do as far a refund because I booked it through a 3rd party. He did offer a comp room to come back. But I wouldn't stay for free unless A LOT is changed! The outside of the building is nice looking and its in a nice area. But I would NOT recommend to anybody! VERY disappointing! I also called Choice hotels No help there either!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StephanieM726
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Stephanie M,
We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for your unfortunate experience. Your valuable comments have been addressed with our staff and additional steps will be taken to correct the issues you encountered with comfort and cleanliness. We value your business and hope we have the opportunity to win you over with our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

June McCreight, General Manager

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

The best advice I can give here is stay away!! Unfortunately I used priceline and was not able to see reviews before my reservation was made. I would have never stayed after reading the reviews.

The hotel is nothing less than disgusting. I have never stayed in a more filthy hotel. There is a bad odor when you first walk in. The carpets are stained. When I got to the room the toilet had not been cleaned. I pulled out the sofa mattress and there were two horrible stains. They were too dark for pee, but not sure what they were. I asked to be moved. In the process I looked at another filthy room and then decided on one that was ok. At least it was ok until I got up in the morning and the shower curtain liner and shower head were covered with mold.

Of course, the hotel was not willing to give a refund because I stayed in the disgusting room. And, priceline won't make them refund it. I would recommend not stepping foot in this hotel and not using priceline because their guarantee doesn't mean anything.

Don't say you haven't been warned!

Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Siwasher1993
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Piph-Daddy,
I appreciate you writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. We sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide the exceptional stay that you deserve. Your feedback is important to us as we continually strive to improve our guest experience. We hope to win you over with our improvements and provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again.

Michele Caduff, General Manager