The appearance of this facility seemed nice on the outside. As soon as you walk inside, it is a complete different story. The lobby was somewhat organized, and the receptionist polite. However, the smell of the 3rd floor on which I was staying was nauseating. The room smelled like mildew, the carpet was stained, the bed was rock hard, and there was practically nothing in the bathroom other than a couple towels. The RUDEST thing that happened to me during my stay was that while I was away from the hotel, management allowed a third party carpet cleaner into my room without my knowledge and/or consent. Granted, one of the sub-managers attempted to call me and left me a voicemail saying that the carpet cleaner had arrived and was entering my room. I understand the hotel has the right to enter my room at anytime, but just because you have the right to do something does not mean that it's the right thing to do. Anyone with the smallest amount of customer service experience would agree that the right thing to do would have been to wait until I checked out the following day to let a complete stranger into my hotel room filled with my belongings. Overall horrible hotel experience and will not be staying and/or recommending Mainstay Suites to anyone I know.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When booking at our smoke-free MainStay Suites(R) hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of accommodations near Belmont University. Brentwood is situated in Williamson County. This suburban town is conveniently located near a major U.S. attraction, Nashville, frequently called Music City. Some popular nearby attractions in Brentwood and Nashville include: Nashville Convention Center Bridgetstone Arena Vanderbilt University Medical Center Cool Springs House Nissan Stadium Brentwood hotels also provide easy access to the Nashville International Airport, which serves the majority of air travelers to Music City. We are also near the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Coolsprings Galleria, Fairgrounds Speedway, Vanderbuilt University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Ryman Auditorium and Museum, Nashville International Airport and Historic Carnton Plantation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly long stay hotel in Brentwood to deliver full-service amenities like: Free breakfast Free WiFi Fitness center Seasonal outdoor pool Business center All of our guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen facilities, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Main Stay Hotel Brentwood