I unfortunately booked THREE rooms thru Priceline, so there was NOTHING anyone could do to help! One of the rooms smelled like rotten eggs, one of the rooms smelled like smoke ( even though it is non smoking facility!) One of the sofa sleepers had a spring missing and torn underneath so the mattress fell through when you slept on it. There was no bedding or pillows for of the sofa sleepers in ANY of the 3 rooms. We ALL had to go down ourselves and get them from the laundry! There was boogers and who knows what wiped on the hallway walls! Broken exit signs hanging off the wall. I asked another lady what she thought of the place, and she said she wouldn't come back either! I called to talk to the manager and he was nice but said there was nothing he could do as far a refund because I booked it through a 3rd party. He did offer a comp room to come back. But I wouldn't stay for free unless A LOT is changed! The outside of the building is nice looking and its in a nice area. But I would NOT recommend to anybody! VERY disappointing! I also called Choice hotels No help there either!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When booking at our smoke-free MainStay Suites(R) hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of accommodations near Belmont University. Brentwood is situated in Williamson County. This suburban town is conveniently located near a major U.S. attraction, Nashville, frequently called Music City. Some popular nearby attractions in Brentwood and Nashville include: Nashville Convention Center Bridgetstone Arena Vanderbilt University Medical Center Cool Springs House Nissan Stadium Brentwood hotels also provide easy access to the Nashville International Airport, which serves the majority of air travelers to Music City. We are also near the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Coolsprings Galleria, Fairgrounds Speedway, Vanderbuilt University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Ryman Auditorium and Museum, Nashville International Airport and Historic Carnton Plantation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly long stay hotel in Brentwood to deliver full-service amenities like: Free breakfast Free WiFi Fitness center Seasonal outdoor pool Business center All of our guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen facilities, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Main Stay Hotel Brentwood