Nice neighborhood and an attractive building as we approached it. Check-in was routine which is fine. When we entered the building and room, only one of our two cards worked. The first carpet we saw looked dirty and had a 2" round hole. All carpet and our sofa were too worn and dirty- looking for 2 1/2 star. The minimal linens on the bed were out of shape, thin, and faded. I found no additional linen or blanket. The bathroom and kitchen were mainly acceptable. However the commode flushed about 1 out of 3 times. The phone made a ticking noise until we detached the phone from the cord.
I asked my husband to bring me yogurt and a cup of cheerios/cereal for breakfast. There was neither. The oatmeal was the only prepared item and it was too runny to please me. My husband was satisfied with the oatmeal and toast.
But we went there to sleep. The pillows were small, soft and lumpy,reminding me of my childhood when I made doll pillows stuffed with my mother's discarded hosiery. The mattress sagged in the middle, forcing each of us to roll to the valley in the middle.
We had purchased this on Priceline. Other Brentwood Priceline hotels have been great.
MainStay Suites is large. Maybe other rooms are better. My ours was a negative for Mainstay and for Priceline's ratings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When booking at our smoke-free MainStay Suites(R) hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of accommodations near Belmont University. Brentwood is situated in Williamson County. This suburban town is conveniently located near a major U.S. attraction, Nashville, frequently called Music City. Some popular nearby attractions in Brentwood and Nashville include: Nashville Convention Center Bridgetstone Arena Vanderbilt University Medical Center Cool Springs House Nissan Stadium Brentwood hotels also provide easy access to the Nashville International Airport, which serves the majority of air travelers to Music City. We are also near the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Coolsprings Galleria, Fairgrounds Speedway, Vanderbuilt University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Ryman Auditorium and Museum, Nashville International Airport and Historic Carnton Plantation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly long stay hotel in Brentwood to deliver full-service amenities like: Free breakfast Free WiFi Fitness center Seasonal outdoor pool Business center All of our guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen facilities, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your MainStay Suites Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Main Stay Hotel Brentwood