MainStay Suites Brentwood
$139
Hilton.com
$102
$118
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$91
$139
$111
Residence Inn
$119
Courtyard
$129
Best Western Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$110
BestWestern.com
Brentwood Suites Hotel(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$146
Hotels.com
All reviewsfull kitchenfoul odorwafflesincluding dishwashersolar eclipselarge refrigeratorfull size bedsboiled eggsan extended staysausage linksseveral weeksqueen bedmy home away from homegrocery storewear and tearcontinental breakfasta wonderful place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff are very courteous and check-in was a snap. My initial room was a queen bed handicapped access room on the third floor. It had a faint smell to it- almost like a convalescent facility. I bought an air freshener and that worked. On my second night I returned to find the AC unit had died and the room was 85 degrees. They immediately gave me room 305, a larger and much nicer room. Had 2 double beds, pictures on the walls and a couch and no smells. The pillows on the beds in both rooms were very small and super soft. Not much to them. If you wanted more pillows or to exchange towels, they had extra's in the laundry room for your use.
There are 2 sets of plates, silverware, cups and glasses. The kitchen had a full sized refrigerator, a 2 burner stove, microwave and coffeemaker, a pot with lid and frying pan for cooking and a dishwasher.
Their "breakfast" consisted of only coffee/tea, orange juice (seemed a little watered down to me) and 2 types of bread with 2 jellies, pb, butter and fruit. They also had a microwave and the worlds slowest 2 slice toaster.
Overall cleanliness was OK. There were a few small things I wiped down in the first room. The second room fridge was not checked well by the maid, but wasn't really bad. Dust bunnies under the beds in the second room. There were a couple of dark stains on one pillowcase and a washcloth.
If I were going to Nashville again for an extended stay and didn't want to spend a fortune for a room, I would not hesitate to stay here again. The staff was extremely friendly and willing to please and help. If I found a problem they took care of it right then. They could do better with their attention to detail in their cleaning and they need to check the linens for stains. I see others were not impressed with the breakfast and neither was I, but it sufficed for me.

Room Tip: Room 305 was pretty nice.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Donald C,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Mainstay Suites Brentwood. I’m pleased to hear that you found our staff courteous and the check-in process efficient upon arrival. I apologize for the maintenance issues you encountered, and I’m glad you enjoyed the spacious accommodations during your second night. I appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff inorder to improve our attention to detail and overall guest experience. We’re happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you have an opportunity to visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I have stayed in over 70 Choice Privileges Hotels in the Midwest and in the South as I travel for business. I brought my family to the Main Stay Suites on route to Gulf Shores, Alabama. First, I want to mention that the check-in process was efficient and the personnel were courteous and professional. Second, the room we were initially assigned to ( a non-smoking room) smelled heavily of cigarette smoke. Upon learning this personnel immediately transferred us to different room that had no cigarette odor - that room smelled nice and it was very clean. Thirdly, I was disapponinted to see that there was NO BREAKFAST for myself, my family, or any of the other guests in the morning. The Choice Privileges site advertises it, the sign in the lobby showed it, and the flier I was handed mentioned it. I had to take the family to a nearby breakfast restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Adam S,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, and we’re glad you found our staff friendly and accommodating during your visit. I sincerely apologize for your disappointment in the limited breakfast selection and the inconvenience you experienced as a result. We are excited to announce that as of July 1, 2013 Choice is going to the MainStart Breakfast which includes hot oatmeal, 3 toppings, coffee service available 24/7, muffins, 2 different types of toast, assorted jams, and hot tea. We value you as our guest and hope you will visit us again. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Regina Sills,
Thank you for your hospitality. Mainstay made us feel comfortable with our decision to allow our son to study and pursue his music career in the Nashville area. Regina, your reassurance that he was safe and doing ok was a constant comfort. I'm sure that isnt a part of your job description which makes all your help that much more appreciated.
Because of you we will always give Mainstay a high recommendation.
Victoria P.

Room Tip: There are several room sizes and they are priced accordingly. We've stayed in 4 different rooms and all were consistently clean. Our only complaint is that they do not have king size beds. The staff bends over backwards to make you feel at home.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Vici R,
Thank you for writing a review. We’re delighted to hear of your pleasant stay with us and your appreciation of our staff. I’ll be certain to recognize Regina with a special commendation for her outstanding service and comfort she added during your stay. We wish your son all the best in pursuing his music career in Nashville, and we hope you’ll visit again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed here two years ago and, other than a bad TV connection, thought the place was great. We rebooked again for this year's CMA Fest and became somewhat disenchanted.
It started right away with bad card keys. We couldn't get two keys to open the same door. Our keys were recoded a half dozen times within the first two days. Maintenance finally came up to check on the situation (very nice, friendly guy). The lock checked 'okay' but when he tried to show us that we had to insert and remove the key 'quickly' to make it work, it didn't!
We ended up accumulating and carrying five different keys to get into our room. On check out we found out numerous other customers had experienced the same problem.
Two years ago breakfast included waffles and several other options. This year it had been downgraded to "two different breads, muffins, fruit, juice and coffee".
The kitchenette didn't get used much but the full size refrigerator was nice. However, a 'clean' glass out of the cupboard, wrapped in plastic, had lipstick stains all around the rim - totally grossed out my wife.
I have no complaints with the staff. They were as helpful, courteous and friendly as they could possiibly be.
Will we rebook for next year? Mmmmmm ... maybe not.

Room Tip: My "Very Good" ratings should only be "Good" but that wasn't an option. "Average" was a bit low for those categories but "Very Good" was a little high.

BoyHowdy349,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your kind comments about our friendly staff. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered during your stay and for failing to meet your expectations. We appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with both positive feedback and opportunities for improving our guest experience. We value you as our guest and hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon to see our improvements. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I ended up with this hotel through priceline. I ended up getting this room for 45 dollars a night and would have been so upset if I had payed full price for this room (which is 120 a night and up). Yes, it was an extended stay so I was not expecting perfection but I was still upset. We had a one queen bedroom and right when we walked in to turn on the air there was some yellow crust on the top of the unit and I had to smash a spider as it crawled from the window. If this had been by the bed I would have probably left. The bed was horrible and felt like a brick with some fabric on top. The breakfast was the worst I have ever seen. Coffee, juice, and ONE plastic cabinet of bread (seriously, two trays of bread slices and one tray of muffins) was all that was offered and to top if off our door to our room ended up jamming and we had to have someone come and literally break the door to get in. I will say though, the maintenance guy was SUPER helpful and kind. All the staff seemed friendly, this just is not a place I would ever pay to stay at again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at MainStay Suites Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

whitney P,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you acknowledging that our associates were helpful and friendly even though you did not find our accommodations to your liking. We sincerely apologize for your unhappiness with your visit. We appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback both positive and opportunities for improvement. We hope you’ll give us another chance to win you over with our improvements the next time you travel to Brentwood. Thank you again for writing.