I've found this to be the perfect place to stay when in Nashville on business. The experience begins with a welcome check-in process which is more like a sit-down conversation than the usual leaning on the front desk. They always remember you, usually by name, and you have a seat in the office at the desk while while the lady in charge they processes your check-in on the computer. It's less than 10 miles from downtown Nashville, a straight and simple drive. It's convenient to most anywhere in the area, too, and you're rarely fighting traffic. The suites are small, but don't feel like it. Separate bedroom, full kitchen, and between the kitchen and living room is a large flat surface for both dining and (for me) work. The internet is a solid ethernet connection. It's hard to believe that the prices have remained low over many years, less expensive than competition like Hampton or Comfort -- and those only have one room and just a mini-refrigerator if you're lucky. If you watch TV, there's one in the bedroom, another in the living room. Perfect for long stays. There are many supermarkets within a mile, so you can stock the refrigerator for your entire stay. There's no need to leave the room, and this is important if you're busy working on your laptop. Unfortunately, I won't have much business in Nashville, because believe it or not, I'll miss MainStay Suites. The free breakfast is the best I've seen -- waffles, eggs, sausage, bacon, oatmeal, 4 kinds of juices, bagels, fresh fruit, plus the usual cold cereal, donuts, and toast. It's a queen bed, which gives you a lot more room to move around the bedroom, which also has genuine closets. The housekeeping staff is excellent. They speak only Spanish, but there's no problem in communication with the use of gestures and hand signals. I happen to speak Spanish, so it helps me to keep in touch with the language.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When booking at our smoke-free MainStay Suites(R) hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of accommodations near Belmont University. Brentwood is situated in Williamson County. This suburban town is conveniently located near a major U.S. attraction, Nashville, frequently called Music City. Some popular nearby attractions in Brentwood and Nashville include: Nashville Convention Center Bridgetstone Arena Vanderbilt University Medical Center Cool Springs House Nissan Stadium Brentwood hotels also provide easy access to the Nashville International Airport, which serves the majority of air travelers to Music City. We are also near the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Coolsprings Galleria, Fairgrounds Speedway, Vanderbuilt University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Ryman Auditorium and Museum, Nashville International Airport and Historic Carnton Plantation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly long stay hotel in Brentwood to deliver full-service amenities like: Free breakfast Free WiFi Fitness center Seasonal outdoor pool Business center All of our guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen facilities, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Main Stay Hotel Brentwood