Checked in 11/16, staying 3 nights. Room was ice cold. After turning on heat/lights this is what you see.1. Stains/evidence of long term small roof leaks with tape coming loose. Leak stains all over kitchen & over one bed. Red sticky 'stuff', maybe catsup on refrig. door-I had to wash off before placing items in frig. Yucky! Set up coffee maker for A.M.-next A.M. would not work. Learned plug does not work-had to move coffee maker, full of water over to counter-unplug lamp in order to make coffee. Exhaust fan is very dirty in bathroom. No hook returned when bathroom last painted where you can hang change of clothes. Drain in kitchen sink so slow I ran the hottest water down drain for 8-10 min. turning disposal off/on in order to use kitchen sink while here. Window sils need repaired. If you only need a clean bed to sleep in coming to area for work, maybe hotel is OK for you but senior citizens, coming for 3 nights, who might cook in room should not come to this hotel. Oh, called @ 8a.m. to voice complaints-told mgr. never shows up before 10 a.m.- called at 10 directly to general mgr. number-no one home-left complaints. It may be a safe area but mgr. allowed at least 2nd floor suites to run down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When booking at our smoke-free MainStay Suites(R) hotel in Brentwood, Tennessee, you can feel at home in relaxing guest rooms with a variety of accommodations near Belmont University. Brentwood is situated in Williamson County. This suburban town is conveniently located near a major U.S. attraction, Nashville, frequently called Music City. Some popular nearby attractions in Brentwood and Nashville include: Nashville Convention Center Bridgetstone Arena Vanderbilt University Medical Center Cool Springs House Nissan Stadium Brentwood hotels also provide easy access to the Nashville International Airport, which serves the majority of air travelers to Music City. We are also near the Nashville Zoo at Grassmere, Coolsprings Galleria, Fairgrounds Speedway, Vanderbuilt University, Fisk University, Lipscomb University, Music Row, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tootsie's Orchid Lounge, Schermerhorn Symphony Center, Ryman Auditorium and Museum, Nashville International Airport and Historic Carnton Plantation. You can always depend on our pet-friendly long stay hotel in Brentwood to deliver full-service amenities like: Free breakfast Free WiFi Fitness center Seasonal outdoor pool Business center All of our guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, kitchen facilities, hair dryers, sofa sleepers, irons and ironing boards. Long-distance travelers will appreciate our guest laundry services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your MainStay Suites Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mainstay Suites Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Main Stay Hotel Brentwood