“Good hotel value, good location”

Residence Inn Nashville Brentwood
Ranked #10 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I found the Residence Inn in Brentwood to be a very convenient hotel in the Nashville metro area. I always stay a little south of town when I'm in Nashville on business because I find the traffic flowing into the city to be better than other outlying areas. Plus Brentwood is a nice suburb and hotels in the area always seem to be clean and safe. The hotel is located in the Maryland Farms corporate complex area near lots of office buildings and other hotels. It's not perched on the side of I-65 like you might expect. I consider that a plus. The location was a bonus for me because it's next door to a very large YMCA and as a Y member, I use the locals clubs for excercise when I travel. The hotel rooms were large and well appointed like you might expect from a typical Residence Inn. The rate was competitive with other hotels in the area and that helped seal the deal for me. The only negative about the hotel is that they have a large "smoking" area out in the middle of the courtyard by the pool. Whenever I found myself walking from my room on the back side of the hotel to the front desk I had to walk by people smoking cigarettes. I'm not sure what makes the hotel feel obligated to provide a smoking area or why they put it out in the middle of the property, but they should do away with it.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank sellinrain

Reviewed December 12, 2008

We got the 2 bedroom suit. 2 in each room and 2 on the pull out in the living room. A decent breakfast was provided every morning and we had a full kitchen so we never had to eat out. It's located by Cool Springs which has tons of shopping but not super close to the typical Nashville tourist stuff. We had a little Christmas get together and the staff was very accomodating for all the extra things that we needed. All in all it was a great experience.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2008

My husband and I stayed here for a friend's wedding. We were surprised at how much space our room had and the full kitchen! We hadn't expected that for the price, so that was great. The free breakfast in the lobby was another surprise - GREAT food including waffles, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, pastries, potatoes, etc.... The pool is small but it works. They also have a basketball court nearby which is great for kids with lots of energy.

The only complaint we had (both were minor) is that the place is a little noisy. Each time someone above or next door turned on the water, the pipes clanked continuously. And there seemed to be a lot of pests outside the rooms. Not IN the room, thank goodness, but a lot of bugs on the outside of the units. The resort just needs to spray more often is all.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay and it isn't too far from downtown Nashville and the airport (about 20 minutes away). A great place for the price!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 4, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for a week when I was down on a business trip. The hotel is very nice ; the room had a fully equipped kitchen (microwave, fridge, stove, plates, utensils...), a fireplace and was quite large. The breakfast is real good (make your own waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausages, bagels, cereals, fruits..) and they have Monday thru Wednesday "social events" where they serve beer and food for free (we had baked potatoes one night.. chicken burger another.. and pretzels the last night).
I highly recommend you rent a car when staying there, as taxi are a real rip off.. they wanted to charge us $20 for just getting to the hotel and then whatever rate to get to our destination.. they say they have to come from Nashville.. so you need to pay for their way to the hotel !! Thus my recommendation to rent a car (there's an enterprise at walking distance..) so as you have more choice when comes the time to go for supper..as the choices are limited within walking distance.. but you can find very good restaurants within 10 to 15 min drive.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank vincentmontreal
Reviewed May 2, 2008

The Residence Inn Brentwood is in a quiet suburban office park setting. It's on a small loop road off from the main "working" areas which makes it a nice quiet place to retire after the day. My room was ready when I arrived, clean and the front desk staff was very cheerful. I had to leave early the next morning so I didn't get to sample the hot breakfast, but the continental breakfast that was available was fine and well-attended by the staff.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank wxjeff
Reviewed April 4, 2008

Stayed at the Brentwood location for business purposes and was extremely impressed with the accomodations and the staff alike. Would be very willing to stay in this facility with my family while on vacation anytime.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2007

Enjoyed my stay!!!!!

Loved the room, and the way everything was set up.

Never had a moments problem with either the room, or the staff.

Would most deffinately go back there when I am in town again.

• Stayed: April 2004