“If you have to settle...”

Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood
Ranked #19 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The property is below average:
Garbage left in stairwell for several days spilled out on steps
Garbage in hallways
Carpet in hall dirty unless you like the "white trash" look
Toilet would not flush the smallest human matter and stopped up even after five maintenance calls
Tennant seen begging at corner for money on a daily basis!

The staff is above average:
One impressive well organized older professional
One above average younger manager
One nice guy who will not get anything done
One nice maintenance man, but it still won't help fix the terrible plumbing

Final note:
Do you really need to stay here? The same company has other properties.

Room Tip: Ummm. Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Nashville - Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Nashville - Brentwood. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

stayed here for 2 days and will never do it again. The room smelled musty, the hallway smelled like pee. the place was filthy, dust and cobwebs in our room on walls and ceilings. Carpet was dirty, stains on sofa, crusty dishes, greasy stove, broken toilet seat, lighting was very dim,internet did not work, tech service couldn't help they said maybe the bill wasn't paid. dog poop outside of exit door and in the parking lot by our car. no pillow cases were on pillows. I was afraid to sit on sofa or get into the bed or walk barefoot in the room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Barry An Grace K

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Studio Plus Nashville - Brentwood. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

While in Nashville for a long weekend...we stayed at this reasonably priced hotel. Although we had heard some questionable comments, we were pleasantly surprised. Although the hotel is in bad need of updating...well...unless you really want to relive the '70's..., the staff was more than accommodating. We booked online, and ended up in a room that was smaller than we needed...and the front desk person was so sweet and actually let us look at another room,and then moved us. Amazingly, the general manager, Sarah, called the next day to make sure that our stay was going well, and to see if she could do anything to make it better. To our surprise,she was the young woman who had checked us in and then showed us a better room. That kind of personal attention made all of the difference in our stay, as we were there to deal with family issues, and didn't need any more drama. Thank you for a pleasant and comforting stay.

Room Tip: great location...if you are non-smoker..make sure you request a second or third floor room!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Nashville - Brentwood. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We were visiting my daughter while she was recording at the CMC studio down the street. I didnt need marble baths and chandaliers. I needed a quiet place to rest and work. We stayed in 302 (Corner room, 2 windows) and had little noise (Dog outside, some TV noise from another room). I use a sound machine app on my Ipad and NO noise was heard over that. Even the heater or the Fridge fan was enough to cover the above noise.

In all, I have had more noise and disturbances in 150$ rooms. I paid 50$ for this room. Great deal for our needs.
Thanks, M7

Room Tip: Room 302 was a good pick. Near by hotels were 86$/ night. I paid 50$/ night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank M777777777
Reviewed November 23, 2011

...what a bargin....

Seriously, we cannot sleep here. There is dirt and mold everywhere. You want to cough when you breathe, but can't. The place smells horrible. The only way to clean this place properly is to burn it down. We are leaving tonight. I drove for 12 hours to get here. And I am more than happy to leave and drive to another location to find a suitable place to sleep. The sheets here look as if they have been slept on and then tucked back in. The stove filled the room with smoke when used. Therefore, something was being burned (old food?). I am filling this review out on an iPad and I cannot attach the gross pictures I took of this place. When I get home I will write another review to share.

Room Tip: Go someplace else. Anywhere.. Sleeping in your car is better.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Mauldrich
Reviewed September 4, 2011

We stayed here about two weeks ago and the experience was horrible. The room was filthy and had a terrible odor. I am not sure why we didn't immediately check out. Perhaps it was travel fatigue, but I am not sure. But I spent the night wounding if we were going to get bed bugs or worse from our stay. Please resist the pictures you see on line and just stay somewhere else!

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank Biochemdoc
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Made reservations with this hotel online using their corporate site. When we showed up to check in they would no honor our room reservation. Desk clerk and manager said they do not have rooms like what was offered. When we complained the clerk said to take it up with corporate and that they have nothing to do with the corporate bookings that if we wanted a hotel room at that location to call them next time and that they operate on a walk in basis. After demanding the manager we ended up being moved to another hotel that was not like anything we wanted. This hotel was in Franklin and owned by the same company but needed work (mold in shower and on ceiling). This hotel manager tried to make the matter better but after an hour at least of trying to get a room we were not happy with this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family