“an awesome stay”

Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Richmond, Virginia
“an awesome stay”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I stayed at Homewood suites while visiting Nashville TN. The Hotel was in a very good shape. The rooms were clean with high standards. The Staff I encountered were professional and friendly. Mary Margeret at the front desk was very helpful with our check in. If i travel to TN again I will surely stay again. Keep up the good work guys.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 116 and it was a beautifull king suite. It was very quiet and comfortable for a fir...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review!!! We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay and everything went perfect! Mary Margaret is a great team member to have and we are so excited to share this with her! Thank you again for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This was a dirty hotel with bad service. The bathroom was moldy and looked like what I can only imagine a cheap Motel would have. Don't let the Brentwood area of this hotel fool you. This is not the standard of a "suite" hotel. I read reviews from other people and decided to give them a chance. That was a mistake!

1 Thank Michael D
Michael, Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the comfort and appointment of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future and I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you, Stephen Taylor 6153773332
Brentwood, United States
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The Homewood Suites staff was excellent during our recent stay, going over and beyond to ensure we and our volleyball team had a nicely cooked meal, location was good, room was nice and comfortable. Just a pleasant experience!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Hello and thank you for staying with us during your time in Brentwood! It is very important to us that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that you will stay with us on your next visit to the area!! Thank you!
Akron, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

This hotel is in need of a refresh and more professional leadership and staff. Manager was standing in kitchen area eating during the dinner. Front Desk was unattended at arrival - waited 5 minutes for someone to come and help.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Hello Rebecca and thank you for your candid review of our property! We apologize that your experience was less than stellar. As you can see from other reviews of our property, we have a track record for providing wonderful service and creating a home-like atmosphere for our guests. I am glad that you mentioned these things so that I may address with my team and take appropriate action. I apologize that you have the wrong impression of the management team, since no management was present during last Thursday's evening social. I will address this with the individuals that were on property last Thursday evening. Once again, thank you for your feedback and thank you for staying with us. We hope that we are able to redeem ourselves on your next visit to Nashville! See you soon!
Orange, Virginia
Reviewed February 24, 2014

This is my fourth time there. Rate is really good, it's easy to get in and out, and the staff is great. I notice others have commented on the inn being a bit older and needing some modernization. Even so, the beds are great, the rooms are spacious. It's a fine place given the price.

Room Tip: Any number of good restaurants both fast food and exquisite are nearby.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello and thank you for staying with us! Thank you for your review and we are happy that you enjoyed your time with us! Hope to see you on your next trip!!
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was appreciative of the staff in allowing us to check-in very early and they answered any questions we had during our stay. They gave us a taxi coupon and provided us with extra towels/waters in our room. The breakfast was average and the rooms were about the same as other Homewood Suites I have stayed in.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Hello and thank you for the review of our property! I am happy that we were able to be of assistance and make your stay enjoyable. We hope to see you on your next trip to Brentwood!
West Nyack, New York
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I love Homewood Suites. I've written about the chain before. This property in the Brentwood suburb of Nashville, is very good, but not five stars. It is an older Homewood, and while not at all bad, it could use a few upgrades. Just minor things like a light over the bathroom counter not working and a window that appeared to be cracked. Also, no ice maker in the fridge. The staff, however was completely up to Homewood standards. Very accommodating and friendly. The kitchen staff came to my rescue at breakfast when the main dish was a cheese omelet, which I couldn't eat, because of food allergies. They made me plain scrambled eggs instead. What a lovely way to treat a guest. I left a note for the manager about the issues in the room, and he immediately emailed me with his apologies, and acknowledged that as an older property, they need a few upgrades. This is one thing I love about Homewood: the guest's needs always come first. I would still stay here anytime.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank grammysondra
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Hello Ms. Sondra,
Thank you for your review of our property! We value your feedback and especially the note that you left me upon your departure. We know that we will soon get an upgrade and that there are some areas of improvement, but we strive to provide the best experience possible for our guest. All of our team members are eager to assist in any way and I believe your experience is a prime example of this! We are happy that you will visit again and we look forward to seeing you!
Once again, thank you for staying with us!