“Enjoyed my stay”

Ranked #11 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was in Nashville for the first time and was impressed by the size of the rooms. Very nice accommodations and the staff was friendly. I didn't spend much time in the hotel overall, but enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Hello! Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The hotel has nice large rooms with lots of nice services like free dinner and grocery shopping. I didn't have much interaction with the staff outside checking in but they were friendly. The hallways tend to smell like urine but the rooms do not. The walls are thin and you can here the neighbors conversation or their tv.

Overall a fine hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Hello and thank you for staying with us on your trip to Brentwood! I am glad that you were satisfied with your stay! I hope that you were able to take advantage of our wonderful breakfast, evening reception, and the grocery shopping lists that you mentioned in your review. I apologize that you experienced an odor! I have never experienced this myself or heard of this being an issue but I can assure you that we will look into and resolve the matter!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to Nashville/Brentwood.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Had the opportunity to stay here one night. I think, "hilton product, must be good." If you were to draw a list of pros/cons on a paper...there are a lot of pros....but this hotel makes me realize that it's the little things that can really make or break a property.

Coffee when you walk in the front door...fantastic in the morning....but warm-to-cool if you get there in the evening around 8 (as I did). And nothing to go with it like a cookie or something like that, as Hampton one or two exits down does.

The BED IS FANTASTIC!! Once again Homewood Suites/Hampton's beds beat everybody else's. But rooms here are kinda dark and desperately need an upgrade, one of the wire covers to a lamp on the wall was barely hanging on, and half off the wall exposing the wire...an easy fix to the attentive.

The room was immaculately clean! But the shower pipe was coming out of the wall with no cover between the shower head and the sheet rock of the wall and you could actually move the pipe in and out of the wall. Again...these things are easy to notice, if you're looking for them.

Staff was great, and incredibly pleasant and helpful. Absolutely no problems there.

All in all...I can only give 3 stars...and only because of the staff, the bed and the cleanliness of the room. If the little things were looked after and a couple of upgrades made (like the kitchen area appliances in each room) this property would eat everybody else's lunch and then some. But as it is now, I miss my Hampton.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Hello!

I would like to thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor! I am glad that your overall stay was a pleasant one. I am happy to know that the staff did exceptional. I would like to apologize for the minor details that seemed to be overlooked in your room. We do have an outstanding maintenance department that does their best to ensure these details do not get overlooked.

I hope that you were able to enjoy some items at our evening reception during your stay. Hamptons do provide hot, fresh baked cookies in the evenings, but Homewoods are known for their light evening reception and complimentary beer.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you on your next trip to the area!

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This place took care of me from the second I walked in! After the large convention hotel (rhymes with hoppyland) screwed up my reservation I had to look elsewhere. Glad it happened in retrospect. After hearing my story they immediately upgraded me. James at the front desk (I think he was the manager on duty) took care of me. He recommended a place for dinner (see my review of Judge Beans) and he smiled and checked on me throughout our stay. I have a new "home" hotel in the Nashville area! Thanks Hilton! This place is the best!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hello and thank you so much for your review!!! I am glad to know that our associates were eager to take care of you! We are pleased to know that you found our location very comfortable and have decided to stay with us on your next visit!!

Thank you for staying with us! See you on your next trip!!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Appears recently remodeled. Nice location near office park and I65. Rooms are large with flat screen LCD tvs and comfortable beds. Plenty of free parking. Free breakfast. I would stay here again in the future for both business and pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2013
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you for staying with us!!! We are happy that you found our location comfortable for your needs. We hope to see you on your next trip to town!!! Thank you!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Travel to the Homewood Suites every couple of months, the staff remembered my name and that I have kids etc. Made me feel very welcome. Accomidations were comfortable and quick to address any issues. My preference for Hotels in that area, even when I travel outside of business.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hello! Thank you for staying with us here at Homewood in Brentwood! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!!! I hope that we can continue to make your stays so enjoyable!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is a very quiet hotel and for the most part the staff is very nice and accommodating. We had some issue with flooding in our room and had to quickly change rooms first thing in the morning which was not good. But the staff got us a different room in short order. I would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
BNABT, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our property! We are glad that you stayed with us and hope to see you on your next trip to the area! I want to apologize for the inconvience of having to change rooms; however, I am confident that our staff handled the situation efficiently and urgently!

Once again, thank you for staying with us and hope to see you one your next trip!