Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood
$156
Hilton.com
$126
$269
Candlewood Suites Nashville Brentwood(Brentwood)(Great Value!)
$139
$117
CandlewoodSuites
$140
Hotwire.com
All reviewssocial hourfull kitchenliving roomcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staycomfortable staystaff was friendlyhome away from homesafe areaoatmealoutdoor pooleasy accessnice areanashvilledishwasheraccommodationscleanliness
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Homewood Suites in Brentwood, TN is a great place and value. Clean and quiet suites, friendly/polite/helpful staff, and conveniently close to restaurants, park, and markets. I was very impressed with Ms. Pando and her staff as they breezed me through check-in and check-out processes, the overall cleanliness and attention to detail of the hotel, and the available space of my suite.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Michael N
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The hotel was clean, the staff was pleasant and helpful. The two bedroom suite was not as large as one we stayed in previously but we made it work. The location was great for getting around and much cheaper than staying downtown. We did not have the breakfast but did go to the manager's reception. The food was adequate, just bland. Would definately stay there again if the occasion arose.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed April 20, 2013

For a Homewood these are large two room suites. The location is south of Downtown Nashville, so are the rates, off I-65. in the morning the drive in is between 10-30 minutes depending on traffic. The location is also about 7 minutes north of Cool Springs Mall. Did not eat at night but morning breakfast is on norm. Don't expect a great meal but make your own waffle is not bad.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Traveling from Ohio to the Florida Panhandle we wanted to stop halfway in the Nashville area. Hotels in the city for the weekend we needed were pricey and full. So I found this hotel just south of Nashville. We checked in around 9:30 p.m. and were happily welcomed by the hotel staff. The lobby is very warm and welcoming. Our two-room suite was clean and quiet. Though the hotel was full, you never would have known it as we didn't hear anyone else coming or going. The room was very clean and king bed very comfortable. Breakfast the next morning was above average for a free hotel buffet. Only regret was that we were just traveling through and didn't get to spend more time there.

I would stay here again and recommend it.

Room Tip: First floor room very quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2013

It really upsets me to see some of the prior comments. I have walked around this entire property, spoke with the staff, and cannot see ANY truth to these negative reviews. Honest reviews are very important to me. I travel for a living and I use this website as a resource, to help me choose where to stay. I'm sitting in this hotel now, typing this review, and this is a great hotel, with a great staff. Period.

Website pictures are nice…however, they are actually better. Yes, BETTER!

Very very spacious clean quiet suites. Top of the line/modern furniture, bedding, T.V.’s, & décor. Everything you would expect in a hotel and much MORE.

Things that really stood out: large LED's, shopping/grocery services, outlets everywhere, Neutrogena bath products, extra pillows & blankets already provided within room, central a/c-heat ductwork (not window/wall unit confined to one area), large tasty complimentary hot breakfast & DINNER (see menu pic), and last but not least…an amazing staff that truly believes in customer service & cleanliness.

I would/will recommend this hotel to anyone in the Nashville area, business or pleasure. By far, one of the best hotels in the Hilton HHonors program.

3  Thank RPWilliford