First off, my GPS had a heck of a time finding this hotel. That was pretty annoying. This hotel appears 'hidden'. We had to drive around once we appeared to get to the location the GPS took us to in order to find it.
Second thing that was really annoying was the layout of this hotel. There were two elevators in different areas of the first floor. We were totally lost once getting upstairs to our room. We had to walk down 3 long hallways before finding our room.
I would NOT suggest this hotel if you are a single mom or Dad traveling with small kids. It was bordering on ridiculous. There are no signs either directing you to elevators.
The Managers reception in the lobby was very nice, however, the people manning the food were putting it up and shutting the lights out even as people were still getting their food.
There were only pitchers of some drink out, I couldn't find cups, I couldn't find milk for the kids, I couldn't find some other things and had to keep asking. The attendant couldn't speak very good English.
Same thing at breakfast. The people working the food area were rushing to put everything away even before breakfast ended, which is cheesy and annoying. They were letting the food just run out rather than make more, which I'm sure is not what the people Managing the hotel want to hear. If I am paying for a hotel that includes breakfast, that is crap that you don't keep it stocked enough so everyone can eat.
We stayed here on our way to florida where we stayed a week in Destin at the Residence Inn. The way they run their breakfast was amazing. They keep it FULLY stocked well past 'end' time. The Manager there even came out of the kitchen to look and see how many people were in the lobby before 'shutting down' the breakfast. That was awesome. Your hotel should do the same thing, seeing as I'm sure Residence Inn is your main competition since you have 'Suites' and cater to families.
The one thing I remember about this room was that there was a large stain on the bedcovering, which is disgusting. We removed these immediately and just laid them on the floor. Why do hotels use heavy comforters that they are not going to launder? That is just nasty.
And two of our pillowcases actually had HAIRS on them!!!! I had to call down to the front desk and request new ones. The window in the living room part of the suite was messed up. I tried to open it, it slammed down and a part of the plastic broke off... Good thing it didn't take off one of my childrens fingers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Home to the Homewood Suites in Beautiful Brentwood TN. Newly renovated suites just waiting to spoil you in comfort. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, internet, parking, and evening Welcome Home Receptions Monday - Thursday.Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites Brentwood. We look forward to serving you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Brentwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Nashville Brentwood Hotel Brentwood
- Homewood Suites Brentwood
- Homewood Brentwood
- Hilton Brentwood
- Homewood Suites Nashville Brentwood
- Brentwood Hilton
- Brentwood Homewood Suites