“Wonderful stay”

Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This is a great hotel! We got a great price through HOTWIRE. The room the very nice. Beds very comfortable, even had a sectional couch, hugh flat screen tv, kitchen... Great free breakfast. I would definately recommend

• Stayed: July 2011
There are newer reviews for Hyatt Place Nashville/Brentwood

Reviewed June 8, 2011

The staff was friendly and courteous. No problem at check in or check out. The room was very nice and just the size and beds we needed. It was ready for us with towels, washcloths, etc. We were very pleased with room and the service we got from the hotel staff.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Stayed at the Hyatt Place in Brentwood for business in May 2011. Hotel Staff was very friendly and fast when I checked in. Only gripe I have about this place is that the workout room is TINY! It's really just an empty hotel room with 4 cardio machines and some free weights.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I stayed at this Hyatt Place in Brentwood for a week.

before the negetives some positives.

Checkin was simple and timely. Breakfast was even simpler with very little choice but still OK. Staff was friendly and courteous. That's about it.

Now the issues:

Of the 5 nights I stayes there, I ended up sleeping on the couch for 3 nights because the bed was so horrible. I am a 150Lb person and turned the bed into a hammock.

I talked to the staff at Front desk and I amust give them credit for them being very willing to switch my room. I checked the other room and the bed was equally horrid.

Bath tub fealt like there was nothing supporting the bottom of it so when you move the tub skin / base moved to a point where first day I thought I was getting some sort of dizzy spell. But I figured it was the tub and was simply more careful.

So what makes it a Suite you ask?
Well a Couch. That all folks. No kitchen, no microwave. And the outdoor pool was full of dead leaves. I understand its cold and no one swims.....but Cover it then.

My one week could not have gone slower at this place.

Would sleep in my van before paying 130+ per night to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank WW_Hotel_Reviewer
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We traveled to Nashville/Brentwood just for a leisure trip. We arrived at Hyatt Place around 8:30 p.m. and checked in immediately - it went very smoothly.

Our room was great.

The next morning we had an issue with the bathtub but they sent DeWayne, the AWESOME maintenance guy, up to take a look at it. He fixed it there on the spot. He is very customer-service oriented and professional. Keep him around! Give him a raise!

Also, in the mornings a lovely lady named Ashley was there at the front. She was great too!

We hated to leave. But we'll be back!

I recommend this place to anyone!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Modern type hotel located off of I-65 and Old Hickory in Brentwood. Located on a hill with somewhat limited parking. Check in was uneventful but somewhat slow with only one clerk. We had two rooms.

The rooms were spacious small suites. Modern setting not as comfortable as traditional furniture but comfortable none-the-less. My only real issue is the extremely small bathrooms. They were perhaps the smallest bathrooms that I have experienced in a hotel stay.

Breakfast the next morning was truly spartan and is set up next to the check-in reception area.

in summary, the George Jetson hotel concept is somewhat lacking and perhaps Hyatt will reconsider the design concept. Overall my stay was not what I expected from Hyatt.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Cheapseater
Reviewed January 24, 2011

Well apportioned room, very friendly and helpful staff, and adequately lovely continental breakfast. Served our purposes beautifully. Only downsides were mildly uncomfortable pillows and room could have used more cleaning detail - corners and edges, as well as tub surround. Noticed similar issues in halls and elevator. Lovely stay, overall!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business