“Best Cheese Sticks Anywhere”
Review of Giovannis

Giovannis
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Blountville
Bristol, Virginia
“Best Cheese Sticks Anywhere”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

My family and I LOVE Giovanni's. We eat there at least every other week. It's worth the drive from Bristol to have their heavenly cheese sticks. The spicy chicken pasta is our favorite dish, it's always delicious. The owners are wonderful and the service is great!! We have recommended it over and over again and all of our friends eat there now!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MelodyH277

Maiden, NC
“If in a hurry, not the place to eat... But, good food!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have ate at the Giovannis in Denver, NC. Their food is always excellent. I have never ate anything I did not like. But, if you are in a rush to get in and out of there, then this is not the place. Even if you have called your order in advance, it still isn't ready by the time you arrive. I would think twice about eating here. The service is o.k.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MariaB106
“Good Italian food but no vino”
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Here visiting and was so looking forward to a dinner and a glass of wine.. But they do not offer. Never been to an Italian restaurant that didnt serve wine. Other then that food was good and do a bust take out while we were there

1 Thank OzzieandHarriet1
Piney Flats, Tennessee, United States
“Go somewhere else for Italian!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Eaten here at their other location in Gray/Johnson City several times over the years of living here and have never enjoyed any of their food. Its at least $30 every time me and my husband have been and we always left disappointed. The one in Piney Flats was no different - overly greasy food and terrible service. I don't mind a slow kitchen because I understand cooking can take time, but what I do mind is a server with a bad attitude and every time I've eaten at either of their locations the servers are basically brats. Will not ever eat here again. Johnny Brusco's, Crazy Tomato and Italian Village are WAY better restaurants in terms of food and service. Go to one of them instead.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank CME715
Bristol, Tennessee
“Not what it use to be”
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My family at here the other day and it is NOT what it use to be. We had to wait to be seated although there was NO ONE else there. The waitress was very forgetful and had to be reminded several times of things we needed.

1 Thank armywife070308