“If in a hurry, not the place to eat... But, good food!”

GIOVANNI'S ITALIANO CUCINA
Ranked #7 of 21 Restaurants in Blountville
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have ate at the Giovannis in Denver, NC. Their food is always excellent. I have never ate anything I did not like. But, if you are in a rush to get in and out of there, then this is not the place. Even if you have called your order in advance, it still isn't ready by the time you arrive. I would think twice about eating here. The service is o.k.

1  Thank MariaB106

Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

Here visiting and was so looking forward to a dinner and a glass of wine.. But they do not offer. Never been to an Italian restaurant that didnt serve wine. Other then that food was good and do a bust take out while we were there

1  Thank OzzieandHarriet1
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Eaten here at their other location in Gray/Johnson City several times over the years of living here and have never enjoyed any of their food. Its at least $30 every time me and my husband have been and we always left disappointed. The one in Piney Flats was no different - overly greasy food and terrible service. I don't mind a slow kitchen because I understand cooking can take time, but what I do mind is a server with a bad attitude and every time I've eaten at either of their locations the servers are basically brats. Will not ever eat here again. Johnny Brusco's, Crazy Tomato and Italian Village are WAY better restaurants in terms of food and service. Go to one of them instead.

2  Thank CME715
Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My family at here the other day and it is NOT what it use to be. We had to wait to be seated although there was NO ONE else there. The waitress was very forgetful and had to be reminded several times of things we needed.

1  Thank armywife070308
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Me and my family ate there today and it was so bad I have ate frozen dinners that tasted better.nothing was homemade or authentic.the pasta was undercooked and when the waitress notice it was not ate she asked if alright she was told no and she did nothing about it.They could care less and we told them it was our first time there they didnt wish to impress at all.definately last time there and such a waste of money 50 bucks for food that wasnt even ate.no kidding folks chef boyardy was better than this crap.

4  Thank cellarand