“White water rafting”

Sunburst Adventures
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Benton
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunburst Adventures is the Ocoee Rivers original white water rafting company established in 1976, Sunburst has always prided itself in the longest trip on the river giving you a wild but safe adventure! We offer both half day and full day river trips and cater to large groups for a teambuilding expierence of a lifetime. Please feel free to call us at 1-800-247-8388. Hope to see you on the river soon.
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We went as a company white water rafting and my raft we got the pleasure of having Peaches as our guide! We had the best time and when we come back I will be asking for him every time!! Thank you Peaches for the best time!!

All reviews
"awesome experience"
"great rafting"
"raft guide"

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience. Loved our raft guide Joe. He was so much fun and adventurous. Make sure to use the bathroom before reaching the place, as their bathroom is under construction. They do have another bathroom right before entering the raft, which is better than the one at front entrance area. One of us did fall in the water, Joe kept his calm and made us row to him, and we rescued him! It was absolutely amazing!

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Mayo was super funny and very professional, had a blast and Mayo taught us many things about the rapids, very friends service here (:

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Same as the last reviewer. We drove three and a half hours for my daughter's 18th birthday along with 11 of her friends to go rafting. This company wasted most of our day lying to us about why we were not rafting and then oh yes we are going to raft only to tell us again that no we're not. I'm waiting for my money back from Groupon and this company. Mary the owner said that I would get the money back... still haven't received it and she wasn't sure when I would since she's never given a refund before. Totally unacceptable... we wasted a whole day!

4  Thank krispeajasbri
See more reviews
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Arrived at 1:45 for a 2:30 trip. Waited over an hour with no word of what was happening. Another 30 minutes passed and the owner came out and said we would go fo sure. Another 30 minutes and we loaded the bus and drove to dropoff point where guides and boats were supposed to be waiting for us. THEY WERE NOT THERE. Driver said Mary was coming to explain. She did not show after 30 minutes when back to their shop. Waited 15-20 minutes for Mary to arrive. She tried to blame it on the TVA but it was BS. Called today to get my refund and no one has returned my call. Called Groupon and they will get back to me but the rafting place owes me money too.

5  Thank kaufmans981