Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Trip Down the Ocoee

This was my second white water rafting trip and the first with this company. Our tour guide was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sj099
Great second time rafting! Cheese!

Me and my friends had a great time rafting with Cheese as our guide. He was very friendly and even... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
TaylorBrownlow
via mobile

All reviews the river white water rafting half day trip great trip rafting trip other companies safety briefing awesome guide this past weekend first timers a lot of fun an adventure middle ocoee awesome experience raft guide todd company
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

Amazing experience. Loved our raft guide Joe. He was so much fun and adventurous. Make sure to use the bathroom before reaching the place, as their bathroom is under construction. They do have another bathroom right before entering the raft, which is better than the one at front entrance area. One of us did fall in the water, Joe kept his calm and made us row to him, and we rescued him! It was absolutely amazing!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Mayo was super funny and very professional, had a blast and Mayo taught us many things about the rapids, very friends service here (:

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Same as the last reviewer. We drove three and a half hours for my daughter's 18th birthday along with 11 of her friends to go rafting. This company wasted most of our day lying to us about why we were not rafting and then oh yes we are going to raft only to tell us again that no we're not. I'm waiting for my money back from Groupon and this company. Mary the owner said that I would get the money back... still haven't received it and she wasn't sure when I would since she's never given a refund before. Totally unacceptable... we wasted a whole day!

4  Thank krispeajasbri
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Arrived at 1:45 for a 2:30 trip. Waited over an hour with no word of what was happening. Another 30 minutes passed and the owner came out and said we would go fo sure. Another 30 minutes and we loaded the bus and drove to dropoff point where guides and boats were supposed to be waiting for us. THEY WERE NOT THERE. Driver said Mary was coming to explain. She did not show after 30 minutes when back to their shop. Waited 15-20 minutes for Mary to arrive. She tried to blame it on the TVA but it was BS. Called today to get my refund and no one has returned my call. Called Groupon and they will get back to me but the rafting place owes me money too.

6  Thank kaufmans981
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had an awesome time at Sunburst. Very professional company, great guides and loads of fun. We went there for the first time earlier in the year with two of our grandsons and had such a great time we went back with some of our other grandchildren for two days. All of them had loads of fun and two of them rode the bull. If you want to have a great time white water rafting, this is THE place to go! We will be back Sunburst - love you guys!

Date of experience: August 2017