Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Trip Down the Ocoee

This was my second white water rafting trip and the first with this company. Our tour guide was... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Sj099
Great second time rafting! Cheese!

Me and my friends had a great time rafting with Cheese as our guide. He was very friendly and even... read more

Reviewed August 31, 2018
TaylorBrownlow
via mobile

All reviews the river white water rafting half day trip great trip rafting trip other companies safety briefing awesome guide this past weekend first timers a lot of fun an adventure middle ocoee awesome experience raft guide todd company
Reviewed September 7, 2017

Arrived at 1:45 for a 2:30 trip. Waited over an hour with no word of what was happening. Another 30 minutes passed and the owner came out and said we would go fo sure. Another 30 minutes and we loaded the bus and drove to dropoff point where guides and boats were supposed to be waiting for us. THEY WERE NOT THERE. Driver said Mary was coming to explain. She did not show after 30 minutes when back to their shop. Waited 15-20 minutes for Mary to arrive. She tried to blame it on the TVA but it was BS. Called today to get my refund and no one has returned my call. Called Groupon and they will get back to me but the rafting place owes me money too.

6  Thank kaufmans981
Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had an awesome time at Sunburst. Very professional company, great guides and loads of fun. We went there for the first time earlier in the year with two of our grandsons and had such a great time we went back with some of our other grandchildren for two days. All of them had loads of fun and two of them rode the bull. If you want to have a great time white water rafting, this is THE place to go! We will be back Sunburst - love you guys!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017

I booked this trip for my husband, both sets of our parents, and my brother and sister-in-law. Since we had 8 people, we were split into 2 separate groups. My group had Chris as a guide, and my in-laws had Brent. We all had such a wonderful trip! We couldn't be more pleased with our experience with Sunburst! The guides were excellent, and we had so much fun! With it being a busy holiday weekend and a 3 p.m. trip, I kind of expected to be rushed through the trip, but we were very pleasantly surprised! I thought it was almost over when the guide announced that we were at the halfway point! We HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

My favorite cousin and I went on the 8:30 whitewater rafting trip with Sunburst Adventures and by gosh it was better then we could have ever imagined!!! Great guide, beautiful river with amazing rapids and memories to last a lifetime!!! Thank you Todfather for making our trip perfect!

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We had a great time rafting with Sunburst. Our guide the Toddfather was a lot of fun and very experienced. The Ocoee can be intimidating but I felt at ease with Todd guiding us. Would definitely go through Sunburst again.