“A lot of Fun!”
Review of Ocoee Zipz

Ocoee Zipz
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Benton
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience! Thank you Noah and Chris for making it so awesome! We are definitely coming back!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"jackson"
"video"

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We had an AMAZING time! The guides we great, very entertaining and knowledgeable! They were also very patient with us who had not zipped before. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

My husband and our 4 boys absolutely loved this! Our kids are 16, 14, 12, and 7. They are all pretty fearless. I'm the scardy cat who is always getting roped into their adventure seeking. I have no doubt they will all want to do this again. My 7 year old said if was the "funnest" thing he has ever done. Noah and Chris were our guides. They were great! They had a way of making you feel a sense of safety and terror at the same time. My 14 is convinced he wants to have their job one day. The whole experience was a blast and I know we will be talking about it for a long time.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went rafting via Ocoee Outdoors and ziplining with Ocoee Zipz for my birthday this year and had an absolute blast!! Everyone there is very nice and the guides make it super fun by trying to top one another with challenges and tricks and adventurous people like myself try everything they do or say to do off each platform and LOVE IT! Feel like simulating falling to your death or going 60 mph in cannonball position? Book with Ocoee Zipz. Great fun and they keep it all very safe and provide you with water after a few zips also. Which was needed after enjoying their camping facilities the night before. Highly recommend rafting, camping and zipling all with Ocoee Outdoors and Zipz.