“What a way to Zip”
Review of Ocoee Zipz

Ocoee Zipz
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Benton
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The kids and I had an awesome time zipping. Our guides were great. We would definitely try it again. Don't forget your tennis shoes, flip flops are not recommended.

1  Thank FL_Jax_family

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

When we first walked up everyone was so friendly; they made you feel like one of the family. This was our first time on a zipline and we didn't know what to expect. The guides, Mitchell and Dillon, were wonderful and helped to put everyone at ease. The lines offer some beautiful scenery beside the river. It started raining on the third line and by the end it was pouring but it didn't dampen our spirits. I am very uncoordinated but the guides were very helpful and didn't laugh at me ( well not much - lol!) The last line is from a 90 foot tower - wow what a rush! Give this place a try, you will love it! (Tell Mitchell and Dillon we said "hello"!

2  Thank Vickie W
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

We went on a rainy day but that didn't change the mood. The staff was great! Very upbeat and always smiling. They made sure we had fun in spite of the weather. You get a comfortable feeling like you've known them forever. I will recommend to all my friends! The zip line ride was safe but lots of fun!!!

1  Thank 814me
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our first zip line experience and it was amazing. Chris and Ancel were truly entertaining and super guides. I highly recommend adding this to your trip itinerary.

1  Thank wpwr94
Reviewed July 5, 2013

The guide, Chris, was great. From the experienced - to those less than enthusiastic about the adventure - to a little boy (who's courage grew with each jump), he kept anyone motivated and entertained. He was mindful of those who wanted a less dramatic tour and gave encouragement to those who wanted to be daredevils (if only for a few moments). Since this was my first zipline tour I cannot compare it to others in the vicinity; however, I can say this tour has given me great conversation pieces and the desire to zipline again the first chance I get.

1  Thank Angie G