“The best time I've had ziplining!”
Review of Ocoee Zipz

Ocoee Zipz
Ranked #4 of 9 things to do in Benton
Cartersville, Georgia, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The best time I've had ziplining!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I've been to several zipline attractions and this is by far the best one that I have been to. The guides are wonderful and the Ziplines are long and fast. Another plus to Ocoee Zipz is the fact that the guides will teach you how to do tricks on the ziplines, and will encourage you to try these out for yourself when it is appropriate and safe. That was a blast!

You definitely need to give this place a try; you will not regret it. Also, if you are into whitewater rafting you can make a day of it and zipline and raft as they do both.

Visited June 2012

Smyrna, Tennessee, United States
“Upside down fun, Flips, and Laughter”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Chris and Matt were so great with my niece who was very scared (7) to go at first. Chris rode with her the first time and then she was so excited that after one more time by herself this time she wanted to go first!. My 10 year old wanted to go first every time and Matt said he was a natural.
The four of us had such a great time and we will be back!!! You could tell that they both love their job and love to put humor into it so that you feel at ease with jumping off the platforms. Thank you so much for an Amazing time. Make sure to wear loose clothing also.

“Incredible experience!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was my first time zipping and Matt and Chris took great care of us! Will definitely be getting a group up to go back!

Ringgold, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgettably AMAZING experience!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Had the best time with the hubs!! This was our first time ziplining and by end I was doing front flips and flipping upside down...SOOOO FUN! The best time EVER and the staff are WONDERFUL!! What are you waiting for?? Get off your butt and get out to the zipline you WON'T regret it!!!!

1 Thank JoeKari032
Ga
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Exciting,Fun,soooo glad we did it!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

First of all thanks for a great staff ...everyone worked hard at making our experience great. It's so refreshing seeing people love their jobs! Chris and D.J were our guides and the girl that done the photography did great(sure wished she could have given me an eye lift...lol)! The owner was such a beautiful person. We absolutely had the BEST time and will tell all our over 50 club about it! Oh and my husband now has his name on the short list of people who did the GAINER off the zip line platform!!