“Michael”

Bell Buckle Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Great food. The atmosphere is awesome and they treat you like family. Everything on the menu is fantastic. No matter what you order it comes out fabulous

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Local spot packed with short wait. Country fried steak excellent. 3 sides: potato salad fair at best, ordered fried corn and got creamed, apples ok but out of can. Good gravy on steak. Excellent service. Even bought a t-shirt.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019

I love this diner! We found it totally by accident and it is the Main Street USA diner I look for all over the country. It is quaint and charming and the food is to die for!! I had the meatloaf with cornbread, which looked like a pancake, fantastic southernstyle carrots and the best green beans ever. The service was fast and friendly. I told them when I left it was one of the best lunches I have ever had and that I would say kind words on Tripadvisor so ladies, I am keeping my word. It is worth a drive out of your way to experience this gem of a diner.

Reviewed December 18, 2018

My dear wife, three of her dear friends and myself dined at the Bell Buckle Café this past Saturday. We ordered lunch in which I ordered the "open face roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and green beans.
The Ladies ordered BBQ and alike.
The portions were plentiful and tasty, though we though that the orders were a bit pricy.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

What a great place. The service was amazing and so was the food.
Great home style cooking. You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: December 2018

Been to Bell Buckle Cafe? Share your experiences!