“Home cookin”

Bell Buckle Cafe
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

Local spot packed with short wait. Country fried steak excellent. 3 sides: potato salad fair at best, ordered fried corn and got creamed, apples ok but out of can. Good gravy on steak. Excellent service. Even bought a t-shirt.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 5, 2019

I love this diner! We found it totally by accident and it is the Main Street USA diner I look for all over the country. It is quaint and charming and the food is to die for!! I had the meatloaf with cornbread, which looked like a pancake, fantastic southernstyle carrots and the best green beans ever. The service was fast and friendly. I told them when I left it was one of the best lunches I have ever had and that I would say kind words on Tripadvisor so ladies, I am keeping my word. It is worth a drive out of your way to experience this gem of a diner.

Reviewed December 18, 2018

My dear wife, three of her dear friends and myself dined at the Bell Buckle Café this past Saturday. We ordered lunch in which I ordered the "open face roast beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and green beans.
The Ladies ordered BBQ and alike.
The portions were plentiful and tasty, though we though that the orders were a bit pricy.

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

What a great place. The service was amazing and so was the food.
Great home style cooking. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriends headed to TN from Birmingham on a road trip. 1st place we went to was the cafe. Oh my goodness, the food was delicious and the service was fast and super friendly. You have to try the fried biscuits!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Bell Buckle Cafe? Share your experiences!