“Fast Food Seafood, Don't Expect Much”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #48 of 80 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Seafood, Fast Food
Memphis, Tennessee
“Fast Food Seafood, Don't Expect Much”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Captain D's is one of those places that defines a segment of the fast food industry. Seafood should never be fast food simply because there are too many ways it can go wrong. While the food at Captain D's is ok, it is pricey and you spend the rest of the day burping up the taste of fish because there is so much oil retained in the fried foods. If you have to have it, go for it, but I prefer to leave seafood to places that show it a little more love.

Visited November 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
“Not given enough tartar sauce for large order.”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

There was a long wait for the food after ordering at the drive-thru and were asked to pull into a parking space. This was also another long wait as we waited for the food to be brought out to the car. I ordered the ten piece fish dinner with sides and was only given one small container of tartar sauce. This was obviously not enough tartar sauce for this amount of food. I then had to park the car in the cold, dark parking lot and go inside the restaurant and ask for more tartar sauce. I was still only given one small container of tartar sauce. For some reason, this restaurant seems to withhold or ration out the tartar sauce. I was not pleased about this at all. And also the fish was a little overcooked and more salty than usual.

• Visited December 2012
Bartlett,TN
“Captain D's is a wonderful place to eat.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Captain D's is a very good place to eat for lunch and dinner. They have such very good foods. I

jusr wish they had chocolate hershey pie at Captain D's.

• Visited December 2012
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Average”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food was good, service was average, cost is high. If you
have a coupon it is good to go, but plan on waiting.

Visited November 2012
Bartlett,TN
“Captain D's Fish”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Captain D's Fish is a wonderful place to eat for lunch and for supper. My very

good friend:Ray works there and he helps brings the food to people at their tables.

My parents and I eat at Captain D's every Wednesdays but now we can't because

I do have Physical Therapy every Wednesdays and every Fridays to get alot of

help with my legs, with my left knee, with my back and with my spine because I do

have a major severe pinched nerve and arthritis in my legs, in my left knee, in my

back and in my spine. I'm in Physical Therapy getting alot of help.

• Visited May 2012