“Great Food”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #1 of 80 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds is a collection of polished casual restaurants offering a refined atmosphere, top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. We are known for our authentic, wood-fired entrees infused with bold flavors, fresh herbs & spices. Our restaurants feature a selection of aged steaks hand-cut in the restaurant, fresh seafood, chicken & ribs seared over local hickory, oak or pecan wood.
“Great Food”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here. The waiter was great and so was the atmosphere. The Salmon and steak were both really good. I recommend it

Pensacola, Florida
“Good Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We went to this place twice on our way to Texas and on our way back to Maine. It did not disappoint, great ambience and good staff - best steak, fish and drinks.

Visited June 2014
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

My husband and I don't go out much but when we do, we expect a pleasant experience. We have been to Firebirds numerous times over the past couple of years and have never once been disappointed. Even when we've had to wait for a table, the staff has always taken care to make sure the service exceeds our expectations. Most of the time, we are able to order and enjoy drinks, appetizers, salads, and entrees in under an hour. The staff is always quick and knowledgeable and friendly without being overbearing. My best experience: I ordered the crab cake appetizer as my entree. Upon receiving it, I extremely quietly mentioned that they (FB) must have started portioning things more precisely as one of my crab cakes was much smaller than usual. About 10 minutes after we'd received our meals, the head chef came to our table apologizing for the small cake and provided me with a much larger one, fresh from the grill.

Never Disappointed

• Visited February 2014
Hickory Withe, Tennessee, United States
“Yummy Mother's Day!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

So glad I selected Firebirds for my Mother's Day treat! Have never experienced a bad meal here and love the atmosphere. Began my "Happy Meal" with Firebird's signature drink, the Double Black Diamond Martini (infused with fresh pineapple and made with citron vodka...Yum Yum). This could also be your dessert - no kidding. Then sank my teeth into their Apple Bacon wrapped Filet with Jalapeno Cheddar potatoes on the side. I ordered the 9 ounce planning to take a treat to my Basset Hound (bless his heart - he missed out on that treat).
Make yourself happy when you visit the northeast part of Memphis (Germantown, Bartlett, Cordova) or if you are visiting in Collierville, you will find a location there.
Don't miss this restaurant. I guarantee you will be pleased with anything on their menu. Try the Lobster Queso for starters..........

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Patricia1943
memphis, tn
“much better than I expected”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

we went on a friday night and it was a bit of a wait. The manager came over and gave us a choice of a free appetizer because we had to wait. I was really surprised. The waitress was really good. The food was good. My wife had a steak and it was good. I had the grilled chicken and it was good too! We will be back to this location.

• Visited May 2014