“Hidden Treasure Found in Bartlett, TN”
Review of Memphis Mojo Cafe

Memphis Mojo Cafe
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Bartlett
Description: Home of the Hand Grind hamBurger pattie Welcome to the Burger and Sammie Joint where we make the best burger and Sammie's you’ve ever had. We start with only the freshest ingredients and prepare it to order just the way you like.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

f you want to experience casual food with a twist, be sure to visit Memphis Mojo Cafe. The menu includes familiar dishes with chef-made special sauces and unique and intriguing offerings like "candied bacon."

The Funky Chicken Sliders are deliciously seasoned-just-right pieces of blackened chicken with blueberry BBQ sauce and homemade coleslaw. I'm a foodie and not much of a sandwich-eater, but I would go out of my way again and again to have these.

My husband couldn't resist the Elvis dippers for dessert. I wasn't sure about deep fried cookies, but OMG!!! Forget your diet for a few minutes. This is a delicious concoction of battered and deep fried Nutter Butter cookies and thin-sliced fresh banana. I thought they were perfect without the banana cream, but sweet lovers would probably think otherwise.

This restaurant is owned/operated by a local chef with lots of credentials and who obviously has some great ideas for taking the "ordinary" out of casual food. I'm looking forward to going again soon for the catfish or the signature burger.

1  Thank lynn246

Reviewed March 20, 2014

If you want to experience casual food with a twist, be sure to go out of your way to visit Memphis Mojo Cafe. The menu included familiar dishes with chef-made special sauces and unique and intriguing offerings like "candied bacon."

I had the Funky Chicken sliders. These are deliciously seasoned-just-right pieces of blackened chicken with blueberry BBQ sauce and homemade coleslaw. I'm a foodie and not much of a sandwich-eater, but I would go out of my way again and again to have these.

My husband couldn't resist the Elvis dippers for dessert. I wasn't sure about "deep-fried nutter butter cookies with thin-sliced banana," but OMG!!! Drop your diet for five minutes: These are a delicious concoction of battered, deep-fried Nutter Butter cookies with thin-sliced fresh banana. I loved them without the banana cream, but sweet lovers would probably do otherwise.

Been to Memphis Mojo Cafe? Share your experiences!