“Worst restaurant ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Bob Evans
Memphis, Tennessee
“Worst restaurant ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

When I came it was the worst I ordered the hamburger and fries and my son got chicken tenders and fries (double fries because you get 2 sides) so then when the food came out they put cheese on my hamburger so they sent it back then my son got about 10 fries to be double fries.so when my food came back out something told be to look at my hamburger and you can see the cheese where the chief just scraped it off then I am lactose intolerance.so when I told the manager and he just toke 5$ off the ticket and the ticket was 25$.i should have suit but I just to walk out and I never will come back EVER EVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank audrey d

“Good food and good service.”
Reviewed December 13, 2012 via mobile

The food is cooked fresh and tastes great. Good value for what you get. Very good breakfasts and comfort food. Service is good and surprised me. We enjoy Bob Evans!

Mansfield, Texas
“Breakfast Away From Home”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

We were in the area for a week with my husband on a business trip. The food was excellent and the wait satff was extremely nice. We have twins that are very picky eaters, lets just say my kids wanted seconds.

• Visited December 2012
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
“Breakfast anytime”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We go their to have breakfast for dinner some nights.
The service and food was good and prices are reasonable.

Visited November 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Slow service”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

The food was just average quality. The staff were very slow to acknowledge our presence when we were standing and waiting to be seated. The service was also slow when waiting to place our order and it was a long wait for the food to arrive at our table. And the server kept forgetting to bring the entire order to the table and we had to keep requesting the remainder of the order to be brought to the table. And this resulted in another long wait for the server to return to our table with all of the items we had ordered. I used to eat at Bob Evans several times a week, but now the service is so poor that I now avoid Bob Evans altogether.

• Visited April 2012